Thread: VK Comet 3ml eGo Clearomizer

Super Moderator

VK Comet 3ml eGo Clearomizer

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340172056.685278.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340172071.749111.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340172085.363388.jpg

Review (of sorts) to follow ....

Super Moderator
    Ok .... I bought the VK Comet 3ml eGo Clearomiser purely because I hadn't seen one before. As you can see, before I say anything else about it ...... IT'S MASSIVE! With an 1000mAh eGo battery attached, it tops the ruler at a whopping 18.5cms tall.

The "kit" was $9.95 from VapeKing and I received it with a 2.4-2.6 Ohm atty already installed and I presume (because I didn't see LR ones on the website) that SR is all that is available.

The tank unit itself screws onto your eGo battery using the outside (cone) threads. Then a silver (or optional black) cover with slots cut out of it covers that, then the top piece screws on over the top of your driptip and provides a "pen-like" clip, to clip it onto your pocket and stuff.

Initial impressions :

Pro : It appears to vape really well. I have been blowing out plumes of vapour for the last 45 mins. No dry, scratchy hits.
    Con : The overall size is awkward, especially if you are a tad OCD like me and like your PV's to stand upright when not in use. Also, you couldn't take this out with you, everyone would think you were sucking on an axle from an XB Falcon.
    Pro : For the price though, it is pretty good for around the house. Good capacity (3ml), good vapour and you unlikely to misplace this bad boy.
    Con : No filling instructions so your first fill will most likely result in juice all over your desk. (Yeah, good one Pat) ..... Turns out it's filled upside down with a syringe. Go figure .....

All in all, a pretty good unit. Spare "tanks" are also available from VK for $3.95 each. It will be interesting to see how long this one lasts.

That's it, thanks for reading.

[EDIT : Okay. Been chain vaping this bad boy on the eGo battery for about 20 mins and it appears my juice has lost ALL flavour. The tank is still full. I have tried inverting it, swishing it around .... No go. Will post back after a little more experimenting]
    Last edited by ElDubya; 20-06-12 at 05:51 PM.
    CCC and Jay like this.

you couldn't take this out with you, everyone would think you were sucking on an axle from an XB Falcon.

LMFAO !
    Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.....im off to the PUB

CCC
    There go the buds

haha just kidding, i have had a run with these bad boys, they ended up in the same place as all the other bad boys in my life I hope you have better luck with them
    Jay likes this.

Super Moderator
    I didn't get all your bad boys The ones I did get are reformed characters !

Haven't had much luck with these so far, filled upside down with syringe and mega flooding into the battery connector repeatedly. Putting it aside and sticking to the Stardusts for now, might give it a crack again in a few weeks.

It looks nice on a 650mah Ego battery, but way too big on anything larger.