Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: eGo C Twist + VK Comet rewiew

eGo C Twist + VK Comet rewiew

Just a quick review as I have just recieved these items last night...

Now for those of you that may or may not be up-to-date with my 'story', I ran out of nic, busted all my cartos and promptly went back to smoking until the money came back in to order some more stuff...

So I realised last night that I still had a few mL's of the old HC nic juice left, so I promptly filled up one of the comet's, and whipped it onto the very swish looking stainless twist battery!

Battery - eGo C Twist
    Catro/clearo - VK Comet
    Juice - VK Banana Split (Mixed @ 70/30 pg/vg) 18mgish (I say ish cos I kinda winged it lol)

First impressions -
    I started it at 3.2v (Lowest setting) and found the flavour/vapor production quite good, so I bumped it up a little (next line) Cant tell you what voltage it is cos I dont have a voltmeter (Maybe someone that does can post a list of what eeach marker's volt level is???) and got even better, so then bumped it up to its highest setting (4.8v) and got a burnt taste! So I learnt my lesson there, and dont have it that high now. My personal sweet spot for this juice is in the middle marker of 3.2 and 4.8 so I am guessing it is around 3.6ish

Now I did fill up a stardust tank with VK vanilla custard and tried at all volt levels and am not too impressed with the flavour, but as there are too many variables (New stardust, new nic from RTS vapes, and a flavour I havnt tried yet, I cannot say which part is letting me down...

Overall score for this combo - 9/10

Samantha

EDIT: Forgot to say... have only had 1 smoke since picking up the vaping again

Super Moderator
    Nice review Sam. And good on you for choosing vaping again Well done

You could have put the call out you know? One of us here would have given you some gear to tide you over I'm sure. If it ever happens again you'll know what to do

AVF Regular
    Each dash is .2 volts and it has numbers on 3.2 , 4v the middle and 4.8 v's, although you need good eyes to see them. Welcome back to vaping.
    I have 50% Originals and 50% clones, am too lazy to try to change the world and bored with the whole debate

Quote Originally Posted by Mickg33 View Post
    Each dash is .2 volts and it has numbers on 3.2 , 4v the middle and 4.8 v's, although you need good eyes to see them. Welcome back to vaping.
    Awesome thanks for that!!! Perhaps they need to add a small LED above/where the voltage marks are to illuminate it a bit... was a bit messy in the dark last night whilst relaxing watching the TV lol

Super Moderator
    You need a miner's lamp headband

using nailpoish, i put a dot on the 4.0 and 2 dots on the 3.2
    not pretty tho.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney View Post
    using nailpoish, i put a dot on the 4.0 and 2 dots on the 3.2
    not pretty tho.
    Did you think off that while you were painting your toe nails stoney? Not a bad idea though as I am always squinting at the dial

CCC
    Sam did you get the skinny comet or the big ego one?

Quote Originally Posted by CCC View Post
    Sam did you get the skinny comet or the big ego one?
    I got the skinny ones... VK was out of eGo's at the time, and I needed to order some for Brett, who still likes his 510
    CCC likes this.

CCC
    Quote Originally Posted by Number23 View Post
    I got the skinny ones... VK was out of eGo's at the time, and I needed to order some for Brett, who still likes his 510
    Cool i really like the skinny ones too, ive had problems with the bigger ones, so was just curious to know.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast