Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Juicewhore Review

Hi guys,

I ask a zillion questions on this site, so I should probably post a few reviews as well!

I ordered pretty much all of Del's tobacco flavors plus three others not in the tobacco catagory. Overall, the flavors that Del whips up are very complex to me with many flavors within the bottle. To me, it's hard to explain everything I'm tasting in the Tobacco flavors - I am not great at explaining the taste, but I'll do what I can. All the juice I ordered were in doublers with 100% PG.

Delicate Pipe - One of my favorites if I was to choose an all day vape. It's very mellow and I think the name of the juice explains it very well. The flavor is not overpowering and it does not taste ashy in any way. It does not leave an overpowering after taste - the kind where you want to brush your teeth after. Very nice flavor and easy to vape on.

Ultimate Pipe - This one is top of the list for favorite vapes. The taste blew me away with light tobacco notes and a caramel/maple taste on exhale. It is very smooth and leaves a pleasent aftertaste. It compares with some RY4's I've tried, but this is much better and alot smoother, and not nearly as sweet.

Persian Slipper - My other favorite, it's not something I would want to vape all day, more so in the evening for me. It has a nutty finish to me, I can't explain it otherwise. It's heavier than delicate pipe, but has many flavors within. Like I say, I find a nutty taste to it. I mix this with my Dekang RY4 sometimes to take the harshness out of the RY4, it blends very nice.

Cuban Supreme - This one tastes more like a cigar to me and I enjoy it for an hour or two to mix up the flavors. It is quite yellow in color and seems heavy and rich - but very enjoyable.

Champions Blend - I know this one is popular with many on the board, but personally I did not like this one. It tasted like I was vaping a bouquet of flowers? Sorry guys!

Drumbeat - I believe this one is meant to resemble Drum flavor, I found it didn't but was still ok. It had quite a peppery taste to it afterwards, somewhat like cracked pepper. I've vaped this a few times and enjoy it. I am a drum fan though, I find Drumbeat to be an "upscale" version with more complex flavor.

Jackaroo - Not my favorite, again somewhat like flowers to me for some reason..

Stormy - Still on the fence about this one, I will be vaping it a bit more.

Cheesecake - Insane. It really does taste just like cheesecake. Wow.

Spliced Lime - Fantastic. It had a really refreshing taste to it and I can really taste the lime. I really enjoy this one, but not all day, it's very sweet.

Cola - Tastes just like it says. Very nice and mellow, not too sweet.

That's it for now. I find I still really enjoy my tobacco flavors, but wanted to give the cheesecake and spliced lime a shot - they were both incredible. I believe my taste gravitates to the sweeter, darker tobacco flavors that are rich. Persian slipper was great for this and delicate pipe was my fave for an all day vape.

Great work Del, you really know what you are doing with juice.

Thanks.
    Last edited by lilmi; 17-03-11 at 08:34 PM. Reason: Update

Del
    AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Thanks so much for the review! It's always good to hear what people think good or bad, it allows me to look at adjustments that might need to be made. So happy you are enjoying them It's the way vaping should be!

Del
    The original and the best !

JAT
    Quote Originally Posted by lilmi View Post
    ...Champions Blend - I know this one is popular with many on the board, but personally I did not like this one. It tasted like I was vaping a bouquet of flowers? Sorry guys!
    I love it! But after reading your review, I'm not feeling so 'manly' about it anymore!

EDIT: Actually lilmi, Thought I'd throw this out there. When I first tried Champion blend, I wasn't sure what I felt. I had just filled a carto with it and was heading out for the evening, I took (I'd thought) my trusty JW lemonade... But, actually I ended up taking the champion blend by mistake... Glad I did, because using it for an evening completely changed my perspective on it. So, morale of the story, give it sometime without mixing it with other flavours, I would be interested to hear if you have a change of heart?

PPS - Real men 'Eat' flowers, so vaping them is even more 'blokey!' (redeemed!)
    Last edited by JAT; 09-03-11 at 08:58 PM.
    Joye eGo (900Ma Bat) - Joye Mega Atties (LR) - Boge LR Cartomizers - Joye Ego-T - JuiceWhore Only Flavours for me baby! - Nic @ 12-25mg. PG for Mix.

JAT
    ...Also, on my last order I got the sample of "Kretek"

- I haven't vaped this yet, I just can't take the vial away from my nostrils! -Smells awesome,
    A W E S O M E I tell ya!
    Joye eGo (900Ma Bat) - Joye Mega Atties (LR) - Boge LR Cartomizers - Joye Ego-T - JuiceWhore Only Flavours for me baby! - Nic @ 12-25mg. PG for Mix.

AVF Regular
    Persian Slipper - My other favorite, it's not something I would want to vape all day, more so in the evening for me. It has a nutty finish to me, I can't explain it otherwise. It's heavier than delicate pipe, but has many flavors within. Like I say, I find a nutty taste to it. I mix this with my Dekang RY4 sometimes to take the harshness out of the RY4, it blends very nice.
    I agree completely here! The old Iraqi Gumboot is a really excellent flavour for smoothing out and vastly improving Dekang tobaccos.

Champions Blend - I know this one is popular with many on the board, but personally I did not like this one. It tasted like I was vaping a bouquet of flowers? Sorry guys!
    We have similar tastes it seems. I find the CB way too perfumey/flowery for me, even at low concentrations. No big thing though because we all have very different tastebuds.

Cheesecake - Insane. It really does taste just like cheesecake. Wow.

Spliced Lime - Fantastic. It had a really refreshing taste to it and I can really taste the lime. I really enjoy this one, but not all day, it's very sweet.
    If I had a choice of being marooned on a desert island with 2 flavours, I reckon these would be it. Sensational! I would try and argue to be able the stretch it to 3 with some Lemon Meringue Pie however... *om nom*

Quote Originally Posted by JAT View Post
    I love it! But after reading your review, I'm not feeling so 'manly' about it anymore!

EDIT: Actually lilmi, Thought I'd throw this out there. When I first tried Champion blend, I wasn't sure what I felt. I had just filled a carto with it and was heading out for the evening, I took (I'd thought) my trusty JW lemonade... But, actually I ended up taking the champion blend by mistake... Glad I did, because using it for an evening completely changed my perspective on it. So, morale of the story, give it sometime without mixing it with other flavours, I would be interested to hear if you have a change of heart?

PPS - Real men 'Eat' flowers, so vaping them is even more 'blokey!' (redeemed!)
    Well JAT, I'll give it another go with the CB - you seem pretty sure. I'm loving vaping - so many bloody flavors to try out there! My Wife rolls her eyes everytime I take out my kit of juices. She thinks I've become a mad scientist when I'm mixing the JW, especially when I have the blunt 18 gauge needle out! Thanks for the feeback.

Quote Originally Posted by Slothy View Post
    I agree completely here! The old Iraqi Gumboot is a really excellent flavour for smoothing out and vastly improving Dekang tobaccos.

We have similar tastes it seems. I find the CB way too perfumey/flowery for me, even at low concentrations. No big thing though because we all have very different tastebuds.

If I had a choice of being marooned on a desert island with 2 flavours, I reckon these would be it. Sensational! I would try and argue to be able the stretch it to 3 with some Lemon Meringue Pie however... *om nom*
    It does sound like we have simliar tastes - I'd like to know what your top tobacco brands are at the moment!

Del
    AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Something to remember as well is that the tobaccos can take some time to really develop. I make up a mix for my hubby a few weeks before he is going to use it. Put it away in a dark place and take it out a week later and see if it's changed.

Del
    The original and the best !

AVF Regular
    It does sound like we have simliar tastes - I'd like to know what your top tobacco brands are at the moment!
    I don't vape much tobacco these days but when I do it's usually Del's Ultimate Pipe, my own mix of PA Tobacco Blend and Peppermint food flavour or either the Dekang Kant or Virginia I've tweaked up. I might have a full carto of the UP, but the rest I just drip for a while for a bit of a change.

I bought 4 of these tobacco flavours recently , at first was a bit dissapointed at their lack of similarity to tobacco flavours , but soon got over it .
    After a while became impressed with depth of flavour and have become my current favourite puff . I like the way flavour stays to the end , not one puff wonders like my home made loranns , which go from harsh to flavourless quickly.
    Like others , of the 4 I have , I particularly like pipe and persian , smelled sickly sweet in bottle but smokes fine .
    I love the persian most because it for some reason it is the only one that makes you think , ooh Jesus , that was a solid hit . It causes me to feel like I'm about to sweat , like I just smoked a fat rolly . After that you can put it down , job done .
    The champion blend does taste a bit perfumey , but still in my tobacco rotation.
    The Stormy does taste a bit ashy and bland compared with rest but still good .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast