my thoughts on the kanger t2 clearomizer

interesting, never tried a 357 so i can't somment on that...but i found the opposite with flavour and vapour. muted, and a decent amount of thin feeling vapour.

maybe you had a magic coil, maybe i had a crap one...i'm glad they work for you.

for me it was good enough to give any new versions a go.

It was a little muted for me with a fresh coil but yeah, not too hard to break in. For me it hits like a steam train chugga chugga :-) Del's Ultimate Pipe is so soothing in it.

I've come to realize that the throat hit is probably what is more muted with these, but that suits me I like a more gentle TH... They also seem to take a couple of warm up puffs to really churn out the big hits.

They are good clearo's but be warned, the mouthpieces crack very easily, usually along the seam. This results in juice everywhere. I've tried different tensions but nothing stops the mouthpiece from breaking eventually. It's such a shame, they're a really nice vape. They need replacement tanks and mouthpieces, I found I needed a new tank (because I needed the mouthpiece) sooner than I needed a new coil.
    I've got 4 coils, 3 brand new and nothing to put them in!

(*Susceptible to sloppy moderation)

They are good clearo's but be warned, the mouthpieces crack very easily, usually along the seam. This results in juice everywhere. I've tried different tensions but nothing stops the mouthpiece from breaking eventually. It's such a shame, they're a really nice vape. They need to release replacement tanks and mouthpieces, I found I needed a new tank (because I needed the mouthpiece) sooner than I needed a new coil.
    I've got 4 coils, 3 brand new and nothing to put them in!

(*Susceptible to sloppy moderation)

I've not run into that with the mouthpiece myself but since it's only plastic and since I've already broken the seal where the tube connects to the base, I've been more light-handed with it lol

I was able to re-bond the plastic to the metal base very carefully with some loc-tite.

I do know that Healthcabin sells spare mouthpieces for them very inexpensively.

I think future revisions of this are going to be stellar! Improve the top cap so any tip can be used, put some crack-proof plastic for the tube and improve the way the tube is connected to the base... it would be awesome!

I've said a few places now that I wish I could put the guts of this clearo inside an E2 (Orb) tank.

I eventually had the mouthpiece come off for me, the tube can also break free of the base... not the most sturdy thing in the world! I just got a 5 pack today and we'll see how those fare with use :-)

I have a sneaking suspicion that the glue they are using gets weakened by exposure to e-liquid...