Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Dekang Review

Thumbs up Dekang Review

Hi again guys,

I ordered a few flavors from Healthcabin recently with my nic juice to try out, overall I was not impressed. I've been using Del's juice alot and there isn't a comparison on taste. Perhaps my tastebuds are coming back, meaning Dekang tobacco flavors really do resemble a cigarette? Eitherway, here's a couple of flavors I tried:

RY4 - Very dry with a harsh hit. For someone looking for great throat hit, this one would be the one in my opinion. I don't mind it for a quick fix, but I've blended some of Juicewhore's juice to calm the dryness and harshness down.

Deluxe Tobacco - One word: Ashtray. It is very dry and it tastes like I've licked an ashtray. I blended this one with cuban supreme from JW and it worked much nicer. I think this one closely resembles a cigarette.

FPF (Dunhill) - Don't even bother, I had one hit of this and tossed it. I don't have a good explaination on taste other than awful.

That's it, just a quick review. Sorry to be negative, but I did not care for these juices (personal tastes I suppose).

Thanks.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by lilmi View Post
    Hi again guys,

I ordered a few flavors from Healthcabin recently with my nic juice to try out, overall I was not impressed. I've been using Del's juice alot and there isn't a comparison on taste. Perhaps my tastebuds are coming back, meaning Dekang tobacco flavors really do resemble a cigarette? Eitherway, here's a couple of flavors I tried:

RY4 - Very dry with a harsh hit. For someone looking for great throat hit, this one would be the one in my opinion. I don't mind it for a quick fix, but I've blended some of Juicewhore's juice to calm the dryness and harshness down.

Deluxe Tobacco - One word: Ashtray. It is very dry and it tastes like I've licked an ashtray. I blended this one with cuban supreme from JW and it worked much nicer. I think this one closely resembles a cigarette.

FPF (Dunhill) - Don't even bother, I had one hit of this and tossed it. I don't have a good explaination on taste other than awful.

That's it, just a quick review. Sorry to be negative, but I did not care for these juices (personal tastes I suppose).

Thanks.
    I am so sorry to read the review. did you try HC RY4, which is much better than Dekang RY4? please leave a comment in your next new order, we will send you a HC RY4 18mg freebie together.
    GirlyPantz and marty like this.

JAT
    Quote Originally Posted by lilmi View Post
    ...Sorry to be negative, but I did not care for these juices (personal tastes I suppose).
    When I first started vaping, I bought a heap of Dekang juices, including everyone you mentioned. And I completely agree with you lilmi.

JW for me now, and I would recommended JW to All! BUT, I did also purchase the HC brand RY4 (70ml) bottle, and I will agree with Amy (above), it is WAY better than the dekang Veriant. - I finished that bottle, if it wasn't for that bottle, I'd of ran out long before JW saved me!

If you are ordering from HC (Good service, I recommend them BTW) Buy the HC Label Juices, they are much better than the Dekang brand, Just my opinion.
    Last edited by JAT; 09-03-11 at 08:40 PM.
    Joye eGo (900Ma Bat) - Joye Mega Atties (LR) - Boge LR Cartomizers - Joye Ego-T - JuiceWhore Only Flavours for me baby! - Nic @ 12-25mg. PG for Mix.

AVF Regular
    I started with some Dekang juices as well and was less than impressed with them initially.

That said, when we all start out we have certain expectations of what the juices may taste like, and taste buds that certainly arent accustomed to what we're doing. I think the main issue for noobs is with the Dekang style in that they're reasonably strong and intense and somewhat acidic in some cases.

While I vape mostly JW stuff, I find that the Dekangs I started with now taste considerably better than they did initially. It may be partly to do with them aging a bit or me growing more accustomed to vaping in general. I've "improved" the tobaccos a bit as well with a bit of VG to sweeten and dampen the vape a little and added a bit of JW Persian Slipper for a touch more depth and complexity in the flavour. I now vape a cart or two most days and actually think the Kant and Virginia make a reasonable tobacco base to experiment with.

I'd certainly be putting the ones you dont like at present away for a bit of experimenting later.

AVF Regular
    [QUOTE=healthcabin;5074 which is much better than Dekang RY4? [/QUOTE]

Ive tried two dekang Ry4 and both have been sub par taste wise although the second one does have a mild very mild caramel taste which is vapable ill be trying some HC Ry4 next to see what all the hypes about.
    Vape on

AVF Regular
    I like their French Pipe and the Menthol is OK ----but mixed together they taste (to me) awful.. but I speak with the profound wisdom of starting vaping three days ago though-
    Cheers

That's what I like about DK RY4. Want good hit vape it fresh, want it smoother vape it steeped.

Is this comparison limited to tobacco flavours within the Dekang range. I have ordered coca cola (reviewed very favourably, but some friends) and am hoping it not to suffer the same fate. I'll have it within the next hour, so I'll post my opinion once sampled.
    "It's a Grower....Not a 'Shower'!!!" - Bender B. Rodriguez

AVF Regular
    well I bought a 5 bottles from hc and 3 of them are clear and have been for a good week and have no taste what so ever, maybe its just pg/vg ?have sent a email still haven't heard from them yet

Quote Originally Posted by healthcabin View Post
    HC RY4, which is much better than Dekang RY4
    This is very true :-)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast