Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: VapingMad - My new one stop vaping shop!

VapingMad - My new one stop vaping shop!

Hey all

I've been vaping for a couple of years now, but the last few weeks has probably been the most exciting period for me. Not only have I discovered a few juices that I would rate close to the best I've ever had, but I've also found a carto/clearo that FINALLY just works. I honestly can't believe it's taken this long for the manufacturers to get it right! (well, for me anyway)

What's even more exciting for me is that these products are available from a vendor just up the road - VapingMad.

The juices are Lime Spider and Pink! Both have a very fresh taste and neither leave an icky after taste that many seem to. ElDubya did a full review of Lime Spider and I agree with everything he said - just fantastic. Pink is brand new. The flavour is kinda hard to explain, but I guess a pink donut is as good as any. But the thing I really like is that it's not sickly sweet like so many others I've tried. Obviously it's all very subjective, but I'd be surprised if anyone could really dislike either of these 2 juices. I'm rubbish at doing reviews, so I'll just leave it for someone else to describe these in detail.

And the clearo is the VM Top Coil with long wicks (made by Kanger I believe). For the last few weeks I've been using the short wick version of this from Health Cabin. I then tried the long wick version from VapingMad, and I reckon it's even better. Finally I have found a clearo/carto that holds lots of juice, is easy to fill, fits nicely on an Ego battery, pocket friendly, doesn't leak, doesn't gurgle, NO dry hits, nice light draw, decent taste, great vapour and great throat hit. I've tried so many others that have come close to the performance I've been looking for (e.g stardust, various visions, phoenix/comet, boge cartos, dual coil carto tanks, vivi nova etc etc.), but there was always something missing. And the thing I really like about these is that they perform well on a standard Ego battery - they don't need higher voltages to produce a satisfying vape! And it's so easy to clean and replace the heads too!

Anyway, as I said, I'm rubbish at reviews, so I'll leave it at that for now. I reckon I will now be able to buy everything I need from one vendor (except nic of course) - sooo handy!

It's an exciting time to be a vaper!

Cheers
    Sanda
    Last edited by sanda; 17-07-12 at 01:14 AM.
    zainwolf, margyb, Bree and 1 others like this.

hello sanda,
    long time no see .. again.
    for those who have never heard of sanda, he has been around longer than me and loves buying juice and bits from all over the world, so the above post made me sit up and take notice
    margyb likes this.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Hey Stoney - so you don't sleep either lol

Great to see ya!

I really should get myself back into the forums more. I lurk a bit but don't seem to get around to posting much. Bad me

I guess my post showed that I've been a little disappointed with the progress of products over the last couple of years - I keep getting super excited when a new one appears and frustrated when it arrives. Not any more.

My excitement got the better of me and I had to post

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by sanda; 17-07-12 at 04:20 AM.
    ElDubya likes this.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    I'm kinda hoping the soon to be released smok "genesis" tanks will surpass anything to date. Really looking forward to getting one to try.
    ElDubya likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    My next juice order will be from VM. Definitely have to try the lime spider.
    ElDubya, VapingMad and MizzD like this.
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

CCC
    Pink is on my To Do List
    margyb, ElDubya and MizzD like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CCC View Post
    Pink is on my To Do List
    Iwill order pink too with my next order of mojito kiss
    Last edited by margyb; 17-07-12 at 10:12 AM.
    CCC, ElDubya and MizzD like this.

AVF Regular
    Anybody tried the Organic pineapple? I think that will be going in my order.
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

+1 for the Kanger T2 clearomizer, fragile but while it's together vapes like a monster

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Noe View Post
    I'm kinda hoping the soon to be released smok "genesis" tanks will surpass anything to date. Really looking forward to getting one to try.
    Well I'm afraid to say you will most likely be disappointed.
    Sorry to say but it's not genesis and my experience with silica top wicking systems has been poor.

(*Susceptible to sloppy moderation)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast