Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By <---cop

Thread: Smoktech improved Ming drip tips

Smoktech improved Ming drip tips

So as far as I'm concerned, the Cherry Vape Ming drip tip has been the gold standard by which I judge all other drip tips.
    It is the perfect size, most comfortable drip tip I have used, however, it has two weaknesses.
    They snap at the base ALL the time, I have broken at least 5 of them and the hole down the centre is rather small for dripping and pools thicker juices.
    Gets pretty expensive at $8 per drip tip.

The only solution until now has been the $18 stainless Cherry Vapes Ming which I think still pool VG juices.
    There has been a flood of cheap "ming style" drip tips in the last 6 months but they are always a slightly different shape, usually much smaller, crappy o-rings and generally crappier than the name brand Cherry Vapes version.

Until now......

Smoktech have released their own ming drip tip.

The shape and size is a perfect replica.
    Any difference in size in the photo is because the acrylic CV ming is slightly in front.

Centre hole is a vast improvement in size.

Price is only $5.95

I give this a solid 10/10.
    I've already bought more.
    Goz, margyb, ozydevil and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Seeing as I broke my only Ming drip tip yesterday on the provari. Snapped off at the base may have to get some.
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

Goz
    Nice looking Drip Tip, I like the larger bore hole so many tops don't seem to have a large enough hole through them which is a PITA. Most of the time I pull the tip off and drip straight into the atty, which causes a lot of wear and tear on the o-rings.

Cheers for posting the photos cop.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    I like ming or vase style DTs but I'm not a fan of metal DTs at all, if I wanted to chip my teeth I'd go ice skating or to the dentist, they love chipping my teeth & making me pay for it!
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!