JuiceWhore Desert Doublers

My tastebuds must be screwed up. I really can't taste much difference between JuiceWhore's Waffle-Maple Syrup, HoneyComb and Pimp's Butterscotch. They're very similar, with that sweet buttery smoothness, and they're all equally delicious.

Honeycomb isn't as strong as I wanted it to be, so I might order it as a tripler in future orders.

The Waffle-Maple is very nice, but like Del's Ultimate Pipe, clogs the Boges within 2 or 3 days, even with 100% PG. I might have to use it only in my CE3 or Stardust clearomisers and see if it lasts longer.

I've only been vaping Pimp's butterscotch for a few hours, but it's probably the best one out of the three. The buttery-caramelness is most strongest out of these three, and this is just a doubler. Hopefully it doesn't clog up the boges too quickly as I can see this flavour becoming my every-morning vape.

Note : These flavours have been tested using 100% PG, 18mg/mL nicotine, on Boge 510 LR cartomizers on an eGo-C twist.
    Last edited by mavinry4; 12-08-12 at 03:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mavinry4 View Post
    My tastebuds must be screwed up. I really can't taste much difference between JuiceWhore's Waffle-Maple Syrup, HoneyComb and Pimp's Butterscotch. They're very similar, with that sweet buttery smoothness, and they're all equally delicious.

Honeycomb isn't as strong as I wanted it to be, so I might order it as a tripler in future orders.

The Waffle-Maple is very nice, but like Del's Ultimate Pipe, clogs the Boges within 2 or 3 days, even with 100% PG. I might have to use it only in my CE3 or Stardust clearomisers and see if it lasts longer.

I've only been vaping Pimp's butterscotch for a few hours, but it's probably the best one out of the three. The buttery-caramelness is most strongest out of these three, and this is just a doubler. Hopefully it doesn't clog up the boges too quickly as I can see this flavour becoming my every-morning vape.

Vaping Juicewhore's Pimp's Butterscotch for my second morning....

God Damn it's delicious.

I highly recommend this as an all morning to lunch vape.

yeah i been keen to try Pimp's Butterscotch! thanks for the heads up
    Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.....im off to the PUB