Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Happy eSmoker

Thread: Lord Davon - Bauway CE4+ Clearomizer Review

Lord Davon - Bauway CE4+ Clearomizer Review

David Solomon aka Lord Davon - Bauway CE4+ Clearomizer review

Use promo code: AUSSIE

Supreme Overlord of these Realms
    Tagging this so I remember to watch it when I get home!

When considering any kind of clearomiser, I think this PBusardo review below needs to be viewed. In the first half he does a funny rant on the version numbers, but in the second half he reviews the V3 stardusts, which, lets face it, is basically the same thing as anything that looks like it.

Don't get me wrong, they're great vapor delivery devices. But no chain vaper is ever going to accept the silicon-wick-horizonal-coil system (I think it's made of some silicon material), whether it be an CE2, CE3 bottom coil, or CE4 CC/CE4+/Stardust Version -n. The Wick simply does not deliver liquid fast enough to the coil for continuous vaping.

The wicking sytem needs to be updated. A new material needs to be found to improve this system, but they keep coming out with different versions of the same thing. New colours, rebuildables etc, longer wick.. but it's still the same material.

But for those who vape once every say 30 to 40 minutes, similar to how smokers smoke their cigarettes, these delivery systems are absolutely perfect. I'm currently a chain vaper predominantly using Boge Cartos in a liquinator tank. But I'm trying to curve my vaping behavior to become a once an hour vaper. Both the CE3 and the CE4/Stardusts and those with similar design are proving to be perfect for this kind of vaping.

Last edited by mavinry4; 14-08-12 at 09:54 AM.

mavinry thats a good vid!! be nice to get him one of these bauways to compare. these are new product to vape world.

here is a side by side vid of bauway vs stardust
    ozydevil likes this.

Use promo code: AUSSIE

Supreme Overlord of these Realms
    I vape far more than every 40 minutes and the CE2 and others do not have THAT much of an issue. I take a, a second hit and then a 3rd hit before it starts getting funny. Do a non powered hit at that point and repeat.

I have found after pulling apart hundreds of them that the biggest issue actually seems to not so much be the wicks but the compression that takes place where the wicks enter the coil. As its such a tight wrap that quickly becomes charred its ability to wick effectively at the coil very quickly becomes reduced, combine this with the now charred coil and slower wicking to begin with and its a recepie for "Could be better".

Eh, thats all I got.

Quote Originally Posted by JatoOspry View Post
    I vape far more than every 40 minutes and the CE2 and others do not have THAT much of an issue. I take a, a second hit and then a 3rd hit before it starts getting funny. Do a non powered hit at that point and repeat.

I have found after pulling apart hundreds of them that the biggest issue actually seems to not so much be the wicks but the compression that takes place where the wicks enter the coil. As its such a tight wrap that quickly becomes charred its ability to wick effectively at the coil very quickly becomes reduced, combine this with the now charred coil and slower wicking to begin with and its a recepie for "Could be better".

Eh, thats all I got.
    Interesting. I might send PBusardo a comment about this. He usually pulls the cartos and clearos apart and does really close up camera shots of them.

Do you think "fluffing" the wicks at the coil region would help? How do you maintain your clearos in top shape?