Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: VK Comet 3ml EGO Clearomizer Kit

VK Comet 3ml EGO Clearomizer Kit

I just filled this up and so far it's great been a big fan of the VK Comet 510 XL Clearomizer but I think these are even better aside from the looks.

Off to vape 3ML VK5!!!

Retro
    009.jpg

008.jpg

005.JPG

007.JPG

006.JPG

Provari, Reo 18490, eGo 650 Twists x 2

Comet 510 XL vs Comet 3ml EGO

010.jpg

So far pretty impressed this is the most amount of vapor I have got since I started way more than the XLs they do to take a bit to get going and for the flavour to kick in longer than the XLs but they are twice as big in every way. Only thing is that 1 is working smoother than the other the 1 that came with the kit. It evens screws on much easier where as the replacement / spare needs to be screwed on tight with some effort to make contact and fire and it also doesn't make the crackling noise comets do. But it does work fine and produces massive vapor too...

Just noticed there are more air holes on the replacement...?

001.jpg

I've been tempted by the 3ml version, but I'm having such a good run with the little Comets that I have resisted the urge. Curious that the replacement has more air holes. What are the other clearos like? More air holes? Okay, I'm going to stop saying air holes. It's beginning to sound rude.

CCC
    I had 5 of the big ones, 2 were ok, the other 3 nearly drove me to insanity, i hope for your mental health you have all working ones. The little ones are great though.

Thanks, CCC. I'll stick to the little ones, then. I've not had any problems with them at all. I shoved one in my jacket pocket this morning, when I was working and pulled it out as I drove off. I'd lost the end cap, but not even a hint of a leak. I don't have the time to mess around, so the little ones work great for me. Keep filling them, clean them and dry burn them every now and then and they just keep going.

Yeah starting to think the little 1s are better nice size, great flavor, good vape & reliable... I just need to find a cone / connector to make it look good on the eGo...

b874, I bought the cheap cones from Health Cabin. Nothing fancy - a black one and a stainless steel one. They do make everything look neater on the eGo.

Quote Originally Posted by Bell, Book and Candle View Post
    b874, I bought the cheap cones from Health Cabin. Nothing fancy - a black one and a stainless steel one. They do make everything look neater on the eGo.
    Yeah thats what I'm after anyone sell these locally?

eGo Steel Sleeve Cone (Type A / Type B) [F-D6 DC TypeAB] - $1.50 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast