Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Vermillion River Kentucky Premium Blends

Vermillion River Kentucky Premium Blends

The Vaping Enthusiast: Vermillion River Kentucky Premium Blends

Took me a while to get around to these :-)

AVF Regular
    Yep a top notch company.

60Ml's of Kentucky Premium Blend arrived last week. Just letting it steep. Prob my favorite tobacco flavor that I've ever tried.

I bought a bunch of samples and they where a mixed bag to me.

AVF Regular
    I love my vermillion river. A constant order for me. Favorites are most of the kentuckys, particulary cherrywood, maple wood, applewood, and no. 7. Not a big fan of the ky4 or any of their fruity flavours bar pomegranate. There cinnamon rolls however, is my all day everyday vape until I run out. Lol.

Im a regular purchaser too, their Kentucky Premium is my all day vape. Kentucky no.7 is my night time or drinking vape. The premium blend gets alot better with steeping too. The KY4 didnt do much for me, and their classic wasnt nice at all. I also liked their Applewood and Cherrywood. Which reminds me i must place another order :-)

Ecigs: Halo G6-->Ego 650mAh-->Apex Ultra-->Smoketech VMAX-->Smoketech VMAX SS-->Smoketech Gripper VV-->Gus G22-18350-->Gus Telescopic-->Diablo Hybrid-->Caravela!

AVF Regular
    Where does everyone order ? I get mine thru ecigwizard. Any other options for VR?

Ive only ordered directly from them, shipping is a little expensive though. Just placed an order and shipping cost me about 35 bucks. Might look into ecigwiz next order.

Ecigs: Halo G6-->Ego 650mAh-->Apex Ultra-->Smoketech VMAX-->Smoketech VMAX SS-->Smoketech Gripper VV-->Gus G22-18350-->Gus Telescopic-->Diablo Hybrid-->Caravela!

AVF Regular
    dhl shipping on ecigwizard is around the same but it arrives for me in 3 days which i think is worth it (standard i think from memory cost about 1/3 - 1/2 and took 2 weeks ). However, they only have 10ml bottles of VR for sale where as now I know what I like it would be good to have the convenience of larger bottles. I did try order from VR directly once, and i didnt think they allowed shipping to AUS. will def haev to investigate compare/prices convenience. Around 2 weeks for shipping directly?

Yeah 2 weeks with standard usps, they do offer up to 60ml bottles though.

Just did a quick review of my 1st VR juices they are pretty good quality

Microsoft Access - Juice_v0.4 Database (Access 2007)_2012-09-06_19-37-30.jpg
    extre248 likes this.

Provari, Reo 18490, eGo 650 Twists x 2

Ive noticed my last 2 orders of the premium dont seem to be as nice as they originally were. It seems they are less sweet. I wonder if they have changed an ingredient or a supplier. Also tried their k-max, sort of a cross between the premium and classic, more of a dry tobacco vape for those that dont like the sweetness of the premium but enjoy the hints of hazlenut.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast