Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Joye 306 LR Atomiser

What a great little piece of equipment guys. After hearing about this from so many on the board I decided to pick a few up from ecig warehouse.

For those that don't know what this guy is, it's a very small exposed atomiser with a 510 thread. The length of it is only about an inch, with the long drip tip added it's about 2" from the top of the battery threads. It's smaller than my ego-t or mega cartridges. I added the long drip tip to it and love it. The vapor is massive and the flavor really stands out. I am using some fairly thick juice right now (ok smokey) and have not had any issues.

One thing to mention on juice usage, I find the 306 is a juice monster. If you are low on juice, I wouldn't recommend using it - use a mega instead.

One tip I'd give to the newbies when trying it out for the first time, blow out the atty fluid and then soak the wick in your juice for a couple of minutes (it won't hurt it). Initially the wick sucks up quite a bit of juice. If you only add a few drops to the new atty, it will burn dry pretty quick, give it a bit of a soak.

Thanks to Slothy/Sik and the rest for recommending this.
    Last edited by lilmi; 24-03-11 at 07:07 AM. Reason: additional info

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    I'll definitely need to try this when my Ego-T finally gets here. I wonder how it will stack up to the new Ego-T LR atomizers.

+1 from me, love the 306, don't mind dripping at home but can't really take it out to the Pub and such.

I hope some sort of tank comes out for them, would be perfect.

Also, wish I had've asked in IRC before dry burning after cleaning it - popped one doing that...

Cracked open a fresh one tonight, cleaning the old one in boiling water.. let it sit over night to dry out.

Just wondeful and beautiful tasting vapour; made a flavour I previously disliked taste awesome.
    To view my e-cig reviews and videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/light487

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Sooo good to hear ur all on the 306 and loving it
    Specially mr light as he was so skeptical at first, then again most of the ppl on irc thought I was going mad when i first recommended it, now i even see most the other aussie vendors following hehe, i think jato even called it a cheap dx atty until I force fed him one
    306 ftw
    http://www.ecigswarehouse.com.au
    Use Discount code "aussievapers" for 5% off.

Hmm, interesting.
    I find the opposite. For me the comparison of 510LR v 306LR goes:
    Vapour - same
    TH - 306 wins
    Flavour - 306 loses

I'm not a TH guy so that's a loss for me.
    I must say though, at least the 306s don't leak as badly as the 510LRs.
    Is anyone else using 100% VG on the 306s? Maybe that accounts for the loss of flavour I'm getting?

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    +1 from me, love the 306, don't mind dripping at home but can't really take it out to the Pub and such.

I hope some sort of tank comes out for them, would be perfect.

Also, wish I had've asked in IRC before dry burning after cleaning it - popped one doing that...
    Ya, I agree about not dripping when you go out. I'll drip at my desk and home but when I head out for the night I usually fill up a couple of mega's - that will do me for the night. I find the ego to small for heading out, the tanks go pretty quick IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by grouse View Post
    Hmm, interesting.
    Vapour - same
    TH - 306 wins
    Flavour - 306 loses

Is anyone else using 100% VG on the 306s? Maybe that accounts for the loss of flavour I'm getting?
    Dunno.. do you use pure VG on the 510's? VG does detract from flavours generally speaking.

I've vaped a lot of different devices and attys/cartos over the last 17 months and from the very first moment I used the 306, I noticed the increased flavour "density" and flavour "subtleties". *shrugs*
    To view my e-cig reviews and videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/light487

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by grouse View Post
    Hmm, interesting.
    Vapour - same
    TH - 306 wins
    Flavour - 306 loses

I've been using 100% vg on my 306 and the flavours good - far, far better than the two 510 LRs I've tried. *shrug*

Are there any possibilities, that you guys know of, with regard to decent cartridges or a tank-like system for these bad boys?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast