JuiceWhore's Re-Review of Waffles and Maple Syrup

I'm testing this flavour out again, as it's not the kind of flavour to simply dismiss. I have to say, it doesn't taste that much similar to Pimp's butterscotch as I claimed previously, but I'm still in agreement that it as equally nice. It's definitely a great morning to lunch vape - although Pimp's butterscotch really took me by storm for choosing a vape for that period of the day.

The problem I had with Waffles and Maple syrup previously was that it clogged up the boges too quickly (I can't be going through 3 or 4 boges per week!). But I can't say exactly say how long it took to do so as I was testing out 4 flavours at that time. So I've filled a fresh new boge. If the boge lasts 4 days or more, I'm giving this flavour a thumbs up and adding it to my re-order list. I'll rotate with Pimp's Butterscotch as a morning to lunch vape.

If it does clog the boge up within 48 hours, then I might give it another chance in a stardust.

Also, if it does pass, I have some blueberry flavour that I might mix with it and I'll post my opinions in this thread.

Quite a delicious vape so far. The exhale is quite nice and pleasant - very pancakey-syrupy, and leaves a nice caramelly aftertaste in the mouth ;

Throat hit is as expected, so is vapour (but these are due to my own mix components) see below ;

Simple mix;

5mL PG 100% Doubler
    4mL PG 100% 48mg/mL Nicotine
    1mL PG 100%

Low Resistance Boge 510
    Provari 3.9V

Looking forward to vaping this in the morning.

night'!

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    How come you don't use VG?

AVF Regular
    Keep in mind there is some inconsistency between Boges still.

Same box of Boges, same juice, same device, same tank, same fill and break in method, same volts and I get anywhere from 2 to 5 days.
    Vaping and smoke free since March 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
    How come you don't use VG?
    Throat hit is my main priority. If its weak, then the juice is not for me. There are no exceptions. PG100% I've found through personal experience provides the strongest throat hit.

Flavour is second priority.

Vapour amount is last priority. I know I donít get as much vapour as a VG juice on the exhale, and flavour is slightly muffled without VG, but my PG juices still have some good level of vapour on the exhale, and I still get sufficient flavour.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Fair enough, is there any vapor at all?

Super Moderator
    I was under the impression that throat hit was directly proportional to nicotine strength?

CCC
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDubya View Post
    I was under the impression that throat hit was directly proportional to nicotine strength?
    Me too. I vaped pure pg once and there was no TH and no vapor it was like vaping air.

My experience making the exact same juice, one with 75%PG/25%VG compared to 100%PG has different levels of throat hit.

I've never vaped straight PG.

Now I have doubts. I'll test this out soon to confirm it.

Thanks guys, I hope you're right, because I wouldn't mind having my vapes a tad bit more flavoursome. I've read that VG juices taste much better.

Cheers

Super Moderator
    I was also under the impression that the more PG the more flavour .... lol

Pg = flavour carrier.
    Vg = vapour production.
    Nic = throat hit.

Higher or lower concentrations of these raise or lower the effect.

It passes!

Well, it's been enough time now I think. This Boge doesn't look like it's going to clog up anytime soon.

So I'm giving this juice a big thumbs up and welcoming it to my family of regular main vapes.

Delicious pancakey-syrupy-caramelly tasting juice. Perfect for a morning vape.

Cheers Juicewhore!