Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    AussieVapers approved Vendor

Juicewhore Experience

I put my first order through late on Sunday and it arrived 7am today (Tuesday). I must say that is great service. I thought I would let everyone know as so often people only post on forums to complain about a service so it's only fair we voice our approvals as well.

Del was a great help seeing as I didn't know much. She sent numerous emails explaining things which in turn helped when making my order.

Unfortuantely I can't review the juices yet as Del's delivery was so fast it actually beat the delivery of my e-cig! It is due to arrive today so I will post back my reviews on the juices.

Once again, thanks Del!

Brian

Just smell them instead.. hehehe
    To view my e-cig reviews and videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/light487

Quote Originally Posted by light487 View Post
    Just smell them instead.. hehehe
    Lol I thought I was paranoid. I swear I opened the bottle for like 10 seconds and now my desk smells like Strawberry! The smell won't leave my nostrils.

I can't get any work done, I keep looking out the window for the Australia Post van

Quote Originally Posted by madbunny View Post
    Lol I thought I was paranoid. I swear I opened the bottle for like 10 seconds and now my desk smells like Strawberry! The smell won't leave my nostrils.

I can't get any work done, I keep looking out the window for the Australia Post van

Not to put a dampener on things perhaps for best results with the strawberry once you make it leave it for a couple of days

Provari with 510-T Red, Blue & Green

Sik
    Quote Originally Posted by Damo666 View Post
    Not to put a dampener on things perhaps for best results with the strawberry once you make it leave it for a couple of days
    Goes for any juice really steeping is well worthwile, i am too impatient to generally let them sit.
    Current Vape: Variable Wattage mod, EPM Boge tanks, Something Fruity

Quote Originally Posted by Sik View Post
    Goes for any juice really steeping is well worthwile, i am too impatient to generally let them sit.
    Really there was no way I was going to unpack my kit today and say: Well I'll just let the juices sit for a few days before I try it

I haven't opened up 2 of the juices yet so maybe I'll give them a few days and vape the strawberry instead. Funny thing was I came home and my wife said I smelled like candy

Sik
    Quote Originally Posted by madbunny View Post
    Really there was no way I was going to unpack my kit today and say: Well I'll just let the juices sit for a few days before I try it

I haven't opened up 2 of the juices yet so maybe I'll give them a few days and vape the strawberry instead. Funny thing was I came home and my wife said I smelled like candy
    by steeping i mean after adding nic :P Pretty rare for me to be able to do it too

Welcome to the world of vaping. My missus will *never* let me go back to cigs now i dont smell like em anymore and i am banned from vaping sweet juice late at night in the bedroom cuz it makes her crave lollies
    Current Vape: Variable Wattage mod, EPM Boge tanks, Something Fruity

Del
    Thank you for the positive feedback, it's nice to hear especially if one has had a not so good day - I am now wearing a smile

As for smelling like candy, well get used to it and welcome to the world of the JuiceWhore (this is sounding like Willy Wonker!). LOL
    The original and the best !

Quote Originally Posted by Del View Post
    (this is sounding like Willy Wonker!). LOL
    except the wallpaper tastes like wallpaper paste (don't ask)
    (☞゚∀゚)☞

+1 for Del!

I'd ordered my first gear from Health Cabin 4 days before I ordered from JW and lucky for me they all arrived at the same time.

Opening up the box was like getting slapped in the face with yumminess! I hadn't even started vaping yet but after being hit with that smell I knew I'd be hooked.

My first nic order was 40ml each of 18mg and 24mg USA flavored as I smoke Malboro Golds. That meant I've been mixing flavors with flavored nic juice - which was a bit weird - but it did the job before my next order of 13x 18mg Dekang flavors arrived.

Now I've got JW Doublers and singles, 48mg PG nic juice, pure VG, and if my last order arrives tomorrow (ordered Monday) I'll also have 0 nic PG, a bunch more empty vials, and half dozen concentrates.

My plan is to have a taste testing day at my parent's place over Easter, to hopefully get my Dad and Auntie off the analogues and into vaping!

TL : DR - Del rocks!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast