Thread: My Ego-t LR

My Ego-t LR

Hi Guys,

I just recieved 2 ego-t LR atty's from ecig warehouse today. I was really looking forward to trying them out once I saw tokes review on them.

To sum up my experience with it so far: average and not worth the hype it's been given.

The atty I used today was not saturated in fluid, which was great. I gave it a good blow and tried it out with some Ok Smokey ejuice. I find Ok Smokey produces some of the best vapor (Golden Virginia DF) and figured it would be a good juice to try on.

Compared with the regular Ego-t atty, vapor production is slightly better, perhaps 10-15%. The vapor is also slightly warmer. I didn't really find the TH to be much better, and the flavor was just a touch more noticeable. Being that Ok Smokey is a thicker juice, I'll try out some of the thinner juice like a Dekang to see if it's any better.

For everyday vaping on the go, perhaps the ego-t LR is ok but one thing to mention is the amount of juice it uses. Obviously it being an LR, the juice will burn quicker. I already found the ego-t to be a bit of a juice monster, the LR version is that much more.

Honestly, I'd save the money guys if you were looking for an LR replacement. I'm somewhat spoiled now because I use the 306LR with drip tip, not sure anything will compare to it though.

Anyways, just my two cents.

AVF Regular
    Cheers for the review.Hopefully they will be able to vape the cappuccino,coffee and chocolate juices.
    Getting a little tired of the fruity stuff..
    I also ordered a couple of 510 tanks to try.
    Like to revive the old thing and pass to another heavy smoker I know.