Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By ElDubya

Thread: Mars variable voltage

Mars variable voltage

Hi all. My first post in these forums and a review of the Mars variable voltage. I came across this in a search and thought it is cheap enough at $15 so I got one to try.. I haven't seen it mentioned any where else nor here after a search so thought a review might be in order. This is the web address-: Mars Variable Voltage Ecig Tube . First impressions were positive, it has a very nice finish and looks solid. It takes the same batteries as the WOW and the voltages available are 4-5-6 volts. The strangest thing is that Red = 4V, Red/Blue = 5V and Blue = 6V so take note of that. I have had it for about a month now and have just ordered two more so I can have a couple different flavours on the ready to go. I have a provari, 2 WOWs, a GS VV, an Indulgence VV and a couple EGO batteries but this has become my favourite vape battery. It is a good size being about the same size as a WOW, feels just right in the hand and is very dependable (unlike the Indulgence). I use it with a DCT tank with an XL triple punch carto but have used other things with it. I recommend it to everyone, you will not be sorry if you get one.

Bob
    Attached Images Attached Images

AVF Regular
    for a extra $5 you can get the twist which performs great

The incremental voltage adjustment would be nice to have but I have never had any luck with Ego batts. The first two Ego 1100mA batts died on me after a month or two. Now I like to be able to change the batts out and recharge them separately, plus I can have higher voltages. These Mars power units suite me very nicely.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Looks like an ego V6 and good price too.

My wife always forgives me when she is wrong.

Super Moderator
    Could you post a smaller picture please? That's one is not hard enough to see. Thanks.

Attachment 3341

I think this is the model

The link in the first post only goes to the tube- batteries, charger and clearos are extra.
    Last edited by Ozzie; 03-09-12 at 11:31 PM.

Priced one unit- $60 starter kit including p&h , only has 2 batteries and 2x ce4 clearos with adaptor. Not the bargain after all.
    They are a good unit, tested them myself.

I think that most of us would have the batteries and chargers already and would only get the mod itself. I thought that $15 bucks for such a good solid unit was well worth it. Having had a couple of bad experiences with a couple of other higher priced units I was more than happy to get this unit. As you said, Ozzie, good unit.

Super Moderator
    I hate it when manufacturers label something as variable voltage when in actuality it is 3 pre-set voltages only. To me, variable voltage is "set it to whatever the hell I like within 2 ranges" ....... Bastards

agreed, adjustable voltage would be acceptable.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D