Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By London Fog

Thread: Juicy Vapor....................

Juicy Vapor....................

so i ordered 14 different flavors from them they arrived 2 days ago, i havent got to them all yet but the experiance has almost been ruined by one of the first ones i tried
    word of warning, caramel flavor
    i aint sure if this has been mixed wrongly or what but the flavor is so strong it has stunk out my whole house
    i dripped into a bridgeless atty for about 15 mins of vaping
    the flavor was ok, bit strong, but the fucking smell is all over everything. i smell it on my hands ,mty forearms bizzarely, my desk every drip tip/shield stinks of it, the box i keep all my vaping gear, stinks of it, every flavor i now smoke on the provari tastes like it because the filthy shit is in the battery post, seems anything this went near even if not touched has been permiated with this poxy juice
    i have washed the lot down with first isocol, which was a mistake coz that seems to have a moody smell/taste to it too,
    so now i am cleaning the lot with some vodka, seems imune to that too grrr
    seriously pissed off about this, alot of agro over a poxy flavor that was so so to begin with
    all this from a 6 ml bottle, unbeliveable

flavors i have tried are as follows

smurph piss- very nice, blueberry lemonade type flavor, i liked this one alot would re order for sure

tigers blood- tastes of blood orange and some manderine thrown in, did not think i would like an orange vape but this is very nice

bonnie and clyde- bannana and coconut, its good, i am a bit of a coconut freak and the bannana goes nicely in this one

bananna- very nice tastes somewhere between one of those yellow candy bannanas and a real one, nice vape, impressive taste

tracker jacker- maybe my favorite so far ,this is lemonade/lychee nut, and its amazing total lychee flavor, spot on i can't reccomend this enough

cherry cola- meh but nice try, tastes a bit like those gummy coke bottle sweets, not the rad ones with the fizzy sherbert on them but the other kind that are soft and stick to your teeth, cant taste much of the cherry, still a nice juice, but cherry coke it aint

i have some more to list but i will do so after i finish trying to purge myself of this caramel stench
    RIDING OLD SKOOL likes this.
    ...at 6 foot 6 and a hundred tons, the undisputed king of the slums...

what did they hit you for shipping ?
    Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.....im off to the PUB

AVF Regular
    Smurf piss sounds cool

photo images-4_zps2e1bab4e.jpeg

was 22 bucks for postage mate,
    and i went the reduced pg option, vapor production is good
    will post some more today
    ...at 6 foot 6 and a hundred tons, the undisputed king of the slums...