Thread: [ igetcha69-review] Zmax

AVF Regular

[ igetcha69-review] Zmax

Looks the goods.

REVIEW OF THE ZMAX ELECTRONIC CIGARETTE - YouTube
    extre248 and ozydevil like this.

Super Moderator
    Wheres his ECDMeter ( evil grin )
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Goz
    Who cares it has a blue LED display, does variable voltage and wattage, and it doesn't need to use stacked batteries and the most important thing it's shiny.

I think Scott did well with his review to stay out of the whole argument that is raging across the vaping communities with this device, and stuck to keeping it objective about the vaping experience with the Zmax. I'm sure there will be plenty of reviews to come over the next month or so where reviewers will pick apart the whole accuracy subject

For what it is, I thought it was worth a gamble to go ahead and order one, knowing that it has some limitations and inaccuracies. Sure it might not be as accurate as the Provari and others, but I don't vape numbers, so I will just set it to what gives me the vaping experience that I'm looking for. Hopefully it will give me what I want until I can afford something better.
    Last edited by Goz; 22-09-12 at 06:08 PM. Reason: Must learn to proof read :)

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke

I am thinking that if this thing works really well, there may not be anything 'better' to go to .. at least for a while.

it has the functionality the provari should have had a year ago.
    Avguy and lastchance like this.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

I like Scot reviews,he keeps it simple which is how to use and how it vapes.

Provari is still my first love and the Zmax for my "need a strong hit" vape.
    provape keep adding things at a slow calculated pace, first V2 then the colours and Mini. it is however a very good marketing tactic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney View Post
    I am thinking that if this thing works really well, there may not be anything 'better' to go to .. at least for a while.

it has the functionality the provari should have had a year ago.

AVF Regular
    he didnt mention the one second delay after you press the button! i had my heart set on a imotion but apperently there crap. looking for a big vv mod to buy now not sure what to get

surely its not one second, thats a long time ..
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

AVF Regular
    Is the delay when you push down the button? I thought the issue was that it didn't cut out when you released the button?

Goz
    I had heard 1/4 to 1/2 a second of a delay, in that it keeps firing after the button is released.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast