Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By neofelis
  • 4 Post By neofelis

Thread: Review: 510 VKS SS Atomizer

Review: 510 VKS SS Atomizer

Vendor: Vape King | Electronic Cigarettes | E-liquids | Atomizers | Cartomizers

Product: 510 VKS SS Atomizer 1.8ohm

Price: $7.95

So today I received my new atomizers from vapeking. I usually buy the io6 atomizers but instead I decided to try a different product.
    Packaging is great. Each one is individualy wrapped and come with a plastic drip tip incase you don't have a 510 drip tip.

I originally noticed it had a bit too much wick inside the atomizer for my liking so I removed this with tweezers. It came out with no issues at all.

Throat hit is great on these atomizers along with flavour and vapor production. I'm using one of these on my Provari on 4.1V. I can't comment yet on how long these will last so I'll update you guys on this later.
    However I can say for $7.95 these look and perform like a high quality atomizer. The best part too is that they're a 510 connection so any drip tip can go onto them.
    For $7.95 I really can't see any negatives yet about the product. It definately beats paying $9.95 for an io6 atomizer! Lets see if they can stand the test of time.

If you're looking for a high quality atomizer head over to Vape King | Electronic Cigarettes | E-liquids | Atomizers | Cartomizers and get some of these as you'll be impressed like I am.
    Mickg33, Bullos and Rynxa like this.

As promised I'm updating about life span of these atomizers.
    I'm still going strong with the SAME atomizer!! It still produces great flavour and throat hit.

27/09/2012 is when I first started using it and today is the 9th.

Thats 43 days in so far of moderate to heavy vaping.

I'll update when it dies

Accurate review and agree that wicks are best removed for flavour, these atties can last up to about a month on my Megalodon then time for a new one. I don't bother dry burning anymore. Still prefer their SS IKV 510's for longevity.
    Last edited by anth; 09-11-12 at 10:30 PM.

Its time for me to change atomizers tomorrow as im now heading into rebuildables.

The same atty is still being used and it's done a great job however its time for this one to go into the bin tomorrow.

Great atties if you ask me, great flavour and vapor production. For $7.95 you can't go wrong if you cant be bothered to build your own one.

If you're new to vaping and want to test out your juice flavours then give one of these a go.

AVF Regular
    Thanks, neofelis. I'm expecting a boat load of juice this week, I might pick one of these atties up when I do my VK order this week. I've been wanting to try dripping, cleaning clearos is a pain haha.

AVF Regular
    I just got my vks ss atty yesterday and I've been dripping on it ever since. This was an amazing buy, thanks again for this review! I would never have tried dripping without it.

Any time mate!

I've tried various other atomizers and these seem to last a while so for the money they're quite worth it!

Hey Neofelis,

Sorry to resurrect but when you say you removed the wick, did you mean in its entirety? Im using one on my reo grande and im getting juice in my mouth quite a bit and im wondering if it is the wick

Cheers