Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: A PBusardo Review - Vision Eternity RBA

A PBusardo Review - Vision Eternity RBA

CCC likes this.
    Taste in juice and devices is subjective! Whatever works to keep you off analog cigarettes is the best juice or device out there!
    www.YouTube.com/pbusardo
    www.Facebook.com/phil.busardo
    www.TasteYourJuice.com

AVF Regular
    Lol, I knew you would get around to posting it up here. Someone jumped the gun and beat you to it!
    http://forums.aussievapers.com/gener...tml#post116809

(*Susceptible to sloppy moderation)

AVF Regular
    Hey Phil really enjoy your reviews.

Any chance in future juice reviews or on your juice vender graph you could add venders that ship internationally?

Went to DnD today to get about 5 bottles of 30ml berry/cream "shoutout" juice only to discover no shipping to Australia.

Was disappointed as it was to benefit a good cause, I did email dustin in hopes of shipping but was rejected.

Sigh so much good mentioned juice's un-obtainable from the venders and freight forwarders don't touch E-juice.

photo images-4_zps2e1bab4e.jpeg

Quote Originally Posted by bugzme View Post

Any chance in future juice reviews or on your juice vender graph you could add venders that ship internationally?

Went to DnD today to get about 5 bottles of 30ml berry/cream "shoutout" juice only to discover no shipping to Australia.

Was disappointed as it was to benefit a good cause, I did email dustin in hopes of shipping but was rejected.

Sigh so much good mentioned juice's un-obtainable from the venders and freight forwarders don't touch E-juice.
    Yeah its becoming more common now RAWR has just stopped int shipping too...

Provari, Reo 18490, eGo 650 Twists x 2

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzme View Post

I think it should be done not only for juice reviews but for device reviews also. Maybe just add a line at the beginning or end of the review that the product is available in USA only or internationally, from the vendor you got it from.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

when an ozzie vender gets this i'll buy it.
    Don't try to be a great man; just be a man

You can't expect Phil to have dots investigate that.
    It would be a pain in the ass. If you like something, check it out or use ship forwarders.
    g12528 likes this.

AVF Regular
    The reason I asked this is because on Tasteyourjuice.com Phil has a juice vender chart, and has prices graphed for 30 ml of juice and also shipping (within USA) How easy it is to add International shipping to the chart, compared to say 20,000 users filling carts only to find out during checkout that the vender won't ship it.

Phil reviews the juice and costs, I would buy an expensive 'Shoutout' juice to try as this is part of the fun for me. This may also be the case for many vapers worldwide who value Phils opinion and frequent the site for information and news. If venders notice a drop in site hits the may ask themselves Why?

Upon watching a review of their juice by Phil where shipping is mentioned regarding available international venders, could very well help those who don't ship International make the transition and meet international supply and demand requests.

Why cannot Dot add international shipping to the graph? prices are already part of the allocation within the graph so Dot already does the shipping information, just not International.

Just makes sense to me.

Then again I run my own Business so I am used to telling people what to do.
    Last edited by bugzme; 09-10-12 at 05:07 PM.

photo images-4_zps2e1bab4e.jpeg

I'll try to ask the vendors as part of my information gathering for you guys.
    Noe, Fatman and bevoh like this.
    Taste in juice and devices is subjective! Whatever works to keep you off analog cigarettes is the best juice or device out there!
    www.YouTube.com/pbusardo
    www.Facebook.com/phil.busardo
    www.TasteYourJuice.com

Just do juice reviews for vendors that offer world wide shipping I think they know as soon as you do a review and its good their sales skyrocket... win win prob not real practical but wishful thinking... LOL

Provari, Reo 18490, eGo 650 Twists x 2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast