Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

The eGo -T | Type B

Ok just got these type B atomizers (standard) and tanks, initial impression, wow just wow! Heaps of vapour, TH pretty good, so far so good (about 20 puffs as of now), flavour of my fave dekang juice, well I can actually taste it a bit more than the type A's, of course, that could just be me. I would be interested to hear other peoples thoughts. I reckon they aint too bad at all, more juice in the tank is obviously a good thing! I like the cylinder shape of the ego type B attys, they seem to be less restrictive, once again could just be me.

It will be interesting to see how they go over time.

Thanks Del from Juicewhore quick delivery.

;o)

AVF Regular
    How much better are they than the Type A? Amazingly better or just a little better? I'm waiting on a couple of the Type B's so very jealous you already have yours.

AVF Regular
    Mine are in the post and should arrive any day i hope. I am weaning my girlfreind off my Reo mini and she likes the LR Tank type A's, with the new 2ml capacity of the B's, 1 will just about last her a whole night out. she is a light vapor.
    Last edited by Mickg33; 14-04-11 at 07:34 PM.

AVF Regular
    I'm going thorugh about 4 tanks a day with the Type A standard.

Have ordered the LR in both the Type A & B to see if that will help feed the vape monster lurking inside me.

AVF Regular
    I will vape around 6ml in a night out. When i first started I remember reading on forums about people who vaped between 6ml and 10ml a day and thought they must be lying. I clearly didnt have a 5v device or use LR atty's then.

AVF Regular
    That means that when I get the LR atomizers I'll be doubling the amount I vape!!!!! nom nom nom can't wait!!!!!

May sound silly but whats the difference between type A & B?? Is it just the shape? A being pointed and B being round? More to the point are they for an ego t? If i can get more juice in one go that would be good..........currently have an ego t with a pointy cart?

Another question, sorry! I have been refilling the same cart, i presume this is ok? I imagine it won't last forever though....

Thanks

AVF Regular
    Type A 1ml capacity, Type B 2 ml capacity

yes both for ego T

Filling carts - dont use tanks alot so hard to say - mine never last long enough to be wear out, I usually leave them empty in my jeans pockets when i have been out, and my GF throws them out when she does the washing.
    Last edited by Mickg33; 14-04-11 at 08:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CupCake View Post
    How much better are they than the Type A? Amazingly better or just a little better?
    With the eGo's I am a Type B'er whether that be these new tank B's (as of today lol) or the Mega B atty/cartridge setup, don't know why exactly, but I find they have better flavour, better vapour, less refilling, plus I use the standard non LR atties with both, I use my Buzz for experimenting with different voltages when I feel like tinkering. To answer your question, personally, I still prefer the B's with this tank setup, "amazingly better" not sure, but I think they are very good so far!

I really am interested to see what others think when they try them, it won't change my initial impression, but it's good to know regardless.

;o)

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by missmolly View Post
    Another question, sorry! I have been refilling the same cart, i presume this is ok? I imagine it won't last forever though....

Thanks
    missmolly, I've been refilling my carts, at the moment 3-4 times a day without a problem. I've been giving them a rinse out every few days and when I change flavours (make sure you don't lose the lid down the sink)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast