Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 176
Like Tree194Likes

Thread: Krits RY4

  1. #1
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Gold Coast Qld
    Posts
    3,838

    Krits RY4

    Some time ago I did a small trade with some juice I had in exchange for a sample of Krits Ry4. Dont know if anyone has tried it but sorta got to thinkin tonite, after a few tokes that this stuff is pretty dam good...been trawling a few vendors for a non-sweet brew without much luck. ..all are so over powering with caramel...dunno wot u brewed up here but man..its nice...thanks for the trade...makes my offering pretty piss poor...lol...cheers man...appreciate it
    Mushman and davee like this.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Posts
    2,129
    Quote Originally Posted by Stomp View Post
    Some time ago I did a small trade with some juice I had in exchange for a sample of Krits Ry4. Dont know if anyone has tried it but sorta got to thinkin tonite, after a few tokes that this stuff is pretty dam good...been trawling a few vendors for a non-sweet brew without much luck. ..all are so over powering with caramel...dunno wot u brewed up here but man..its nice...thanks for the trade...makes my offering pretty piss poor...lol...cheers man...appreciate it
    So now we have to have him give up his recipe??? Torture? Blackmail?
    Mushman likes this.

  3. #3
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Gold Coast Qld
    Posts
    3,838
    Quote Originally Posted by davee View Post
    So now we have to have him give up his recipe??? Torture? Blackmail?
    Lol...broken fingers...all the fun stuff..heehee...
    Mushman, gtadmin and davee like this.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Posts
    2,129
    Best wait till he posts out that last co-op buy first.. Don't want to miss out! lol
    Mushman, gtadmin and Bullos like this.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    440
    I hope he can send me a sample when he mails out the vapourizers -- hint, hint!!!
    Mushman likes this.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Clagiraba, Queensland
    Posts
    10,965
    damn, still to find a tolerable RY4 .. period.
    I think the first one I ever tried was great, just a 10ml dekang, but never had it reproduced.

    elusive flavour it seems.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D



  7. #7
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Gold Coast Qld
    Posts
    3,838
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney View Post
    damn, still to find a tolerable RY4 .. period.
    I think the first one I ever tried was great, just a 10ml dekang, but never had it reproduced.

    elusive flavour it seems.
    If you wanna pm me yr addy i have a little left you can try Stoney
    Bullos likes this.

  8. #8
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where the spectre of Bjelke-Petersen still looms...A Banana Republic inside a Banana Republic
    Posts
    2,023
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney View Post
    damn, still to find a tolerable RY4 .. period.
    I think the first one I ever tried was great, just a 10ml dekang, but never had it reproduced.

    elusive flavour it seems.
    Ikenvape had a good one


    Sent from my personal mind control implant.
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

    Quality Australian Made eJuice: Bunyip Vapes



  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,055
    GH1 RY4 is good but I would never trust sending him another cent.
    HC RY4 is good.
    Old HC concentrate is good.
    New HC concentrate is ok.
    TPA RY4 Double is ok.
    Dekang is ok.
    Hangsen is hit and miss.

    So how does it compare to HC Stomp?

    And what's the recipe?

  10. #10
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    1,428
    cop, i found the GH1 to be quite good aswell actually!

    Keep an eye open at vapebar, they are ironing out a very nice ry4. I had a couple samples and it is.... NICE.

    Also i've tried krit's ry4 (i think it was that, or his tobacco take), but damn that was nice too!

 

 
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 12:15 AM.