Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: A PBusardo Review - The eVic

A PBusardo Review - The eVic

Taste in juice and devices is subjective! Whatever works to keep you off analog cigarettes is the best juice or device out there!
    www.YouTube.com/pbusardo
    www.Facebook.com/phil.busardo
    www.TasteYourJuice.com

Nice review but.
    Mine has not locked up at all in time or menu , also i dont know if it is just mine or Australian ones our start up logo is not ovale it says joytech.
    But saying that i hope the next firmware makes it better. Temperature protection at 35 should be increased it was 39 out here the other day took two drags and temperature warning came on.
    Don't try to be a great man; just be a man

Thanks for the review Phil.

I've noticed that you're not using Boge cartos anymore, and have been sticking to the vivi Nova. Have you completely come off Boges these days?

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    I think you missed the mark with the "no thumbs" rating on this one Phil.
    I would have given it a "thumbs down", while it has many features other devices don't have, it doesn't look to perform as good as even much cheaper devices do, with the features it shares with those devices.
    To me that makes it expensive junk, I'm not going to use a puff counter, do I really need upgradeable firmware, if all the settings are working correctly in the first place? Probably not.
    The biggest single issue though is the VW setting, this could lead to burning out cartos or other devices with it's poor implementation.

Anyway thanks for the review.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    nice review Phil! long though, but lots to get through. Well, you put the nail in the coffin for me! i am happy to stick with my 3 provari's (each with a Spheroid) and 2 GGTS with UFS each

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Damn, I shoulda traded that juice with MMM for a spheroid LOL
    Michael-Mikey-Mike likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Phil,
    Great informative review. Your 'sit on the fence' rating surprised me. Was that because you have great expectations for the firmware update or based on your use?
    I think there are better alternatives for the same money or am I missing something. Not a criticism, just keen to now.

This review makes me a lot more at ease with ordering a vamo. Firmware updates should be interesting but that won't
    Fix the hardware limitations. The USB cover was the first big deal breaker for me, that would shit me to no end.
    Rynxa likes this.

AVF Regular
    I've heard rumours of an 18350 eVic, but I'm not interested anymore. Looks like I'll pick up an SS vamo or a gripper. Thanks for the review, Phil

i dont think it would be long before we see many tubes available for evic, 18350 will be pretty high in demand and seeing some photos it does look SEXY

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast