Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: eBay wick

eBay wick

I bought some of this off fleabay Silica Wick Rope For Ecig Atomizer DIY | eBay

and it has transformed by little phoenix clone (vaporbreak) into a fog machine. Previously I have only used healthcabin (I think) wick and use up to 6 or 8 wraps, its no comparison to this stuff though. If you are using 1mm wick .. dump it and buy some of this.

seller is a member here but in the interests of privacy I will not say who. The envelope had been torn open in the corner under the stamp, guess there is a sneaky PO worker thinking it might have been cash. Just a heads up.
    cruzmiguel, Vinny and Bullos like this.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Super Moderator
    I can second the Vinhngo wick, I have a few lengths of it , good wick , ok in price and super quick to deliver ... great value for a good wick
    Vinny likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    nose'y postal worker more likely if hes sendin it out in normal envelope coulda got snag'd during sorting ..had it happen on other stuff
    Smokin no good A .

Quote Originally Posted by lastchance View Post
    nose'y postal worker more likely if hes sendin it out in normal envelope coulda got snag'd during sorting ..had it happen on other stuff
    yeh good possibilty that, was just an inch tear in the corner.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Stoney... Glad you got it safe and sound and like it mate. Bloody post office workers. I am still waiting for my 3 packages which I ordered more than 18 days ago, hoping to get them before Christmas. They are slow as this time of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoney View Post
    I bought some of this off fleabay Silica Wick Rope For Ecig Atomizer DIY | eBay

and it has transformed by little phoenix clone (vaporbreak) into a fog machine. Previously I have only used healthcabin (I think) wick and use up to 6 or 8 wraps, its no comparison to this stuff though. If you are using 1mm wick .. dump it and buy some of this.

seller is a member here but in the interests of privacy I will not say who. The envelope had been torn open in the corner under the stamp, guess there is a sneaky PO worker thinking it might have been cash. Just a heads up.
    Stoney and Tim@EcigModShop like this.

oh, there he is .. guess its not a secret then
    Vinny likes this.

it's the only wick I have ever used and the seller is a top bloke too, so it a win win
    Vinny likes this.

AVF Regular
    I ordered some hemp twine to try But I also have bought that silica wick off ebay off a certain person on this forum
    Vinny likes this.
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

All out of batteries
    just bought some myself
    Vinny likes this.
    Touchwood ,Billetbox, Juggy, Lux x 2, BBM steampunk, Bagua, Nemesis, Moon, Popular 2, Poldiac x 2,Roller, GG Stealth, Zen sidewinder, Wizards Apprentice, Chi_you x 2, ProVari V1 and V2, Gus tele, Gus, the vaper V1, the vaper V2

atties - Zag, G- Bell, Foggatti x 2, wand, Spheroid, Steam machine x 2, Cobra x 2, Diver, Hellfire mini, Hellfire Mega, Hellfire Micro Mega, Arrow, Foggatti Hybrid x 2

Super Moderator
    Bastard of a bloke ..... good wick but
    Vinny and brookesy like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast