Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Killer 705 Atomiser

Tek

Killer 705 Atomiser

I got an early christmas present today, the Killer 705. This is a dripper/tank atomiser similar to the GG Achilles but is made by Septero and Leo. It uses the same ceramic coil/wick that is used in the The Dripper by Leo.

First impressions, it works. It fit into both my carto tanks without a problem. It vapes very similar to The Dripper and you can use it in a dripping mode by twisting the 510 extension piece to block the airholes. It's little party trick is that you can close the airholes off and drip another liquid while your tank still contains the previous liquid. I gave it a try and yep, it worked. New flavour was there on first hit. After dripping I opened the airholes up again and dripped a few drops of the previous liquid up top and I was back to the first flavour. Probably not very useful in practice but it works.

There's a video in Greek where Leo is talking about how it works and he says the airholes are not to there to suck the liquid through but rather to create a vacuum between the liquid inside the atty with the liquid in the tank. Thinner PG liquids require the airholes to be mostly closed but thicker VG liquids need it to be opened slightly more. That's the theory although he says that he hasn't experimented enough and is encouraging users to try different things and share their experiences. Opening the airholes too much will cause flooding.

On the Greek Vapers forum Septero states that he hasn't copied anything from Imeo and the Killer is his design with the help of Leo and others. I think they are on their second or third run of them now and they are available at Greek Vapers. Be warned though I got no confirmation of my order and my email asking if it went though wasn't replied to. I was gonna wait until the New Year before shooting off an angry email but lo and behold it arrived today in a nice little box with a spare ceramic. It might be due to a language barrier but yeah don't expect much international customer service if you order from there. House of Mods - http://www.houseofmods.co.uk/ is getting these in soon so it might be better to order from them as they are meant to handle the international orders.

Anyway, pics...

Ravenscroft, ckane, eTama and 7 others like this.

looks interesting, thanks for posting Tek
    - - - - - - -=-=-=-=-=-=<=<<<([[-- HanaMini - ReoMini2.1 - Nemesis --]])>>>=>=-=-=-=-=- - - - - - -

AVF Regular
    Very nice, get any combinations happening yet with two different juices mixing whilst firing?

Tek
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzme View Post
    Very nice, get any combinations happening yet with two different juices mixing whilst firing?
    A bit when going back to the original juice. I probably let it get too dry when swapping because I was trying not to get the flavours combined and there was more of an issue of the dry burn taste rather than flavours mixing. I'll try it again at some point without letting it get as dry and see what happens.

AVF Regular
    Sweet, looks like I might have a reason to keep them stupid Liquinators after all.

One for this Mod and one for Achilles.

Nice Tek.
    Thanks for the heads up.

AVF Regular
    If you don't mind my asking, what was the price tag for it?

Tek
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzme View Post
    If you don't mind my asking, what was the price tag for it?
    It was 55 euro so around $70.
    bugzme likes this.

Looks beautiful with the Prive tank.
    I've signed up to be notified on GREEK-VAPES when they're back in stock.

This interests me more than I thought it would.
    Now to think of a tank that would suit. I am not a fan of the Prive. Too "loud" for me.
    Maybe a cleantank?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast