Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Vamo discussion

Vamo discussion

they are accurate so long as you are happy with 10W/2.2A or less on single battery, good enough for most attys but do not expect stellar performance on low ohms.
    you could go the dual cell mode if you need more, but not tried it yet.
    far easier to use than a provari, about 20mm longer than a provari in 18650 mode and slightly less diameter.
    good weight.
    no issues with mine. great value for money.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

AVF Regular
    Can someone enlighten me how they are easier to use than a provari, ive seen a couple post this up now, own both and just dont see how?

must be the user eh ;P

Tooter likes this.
    - - - - - - -=-=-=-=-=-=<=<<<([[-- HanaMini - ReoMini2.1 - Nemesis --]])>>>=>=-=-=-=-=- - - - - - -

AVF Regular
    Probably just less to **** around in the menu system. With 3 buttons instead of one.
    Mushman likes this.

AVF Regular
    Must be... I think its like using a lt with a better display...

AVF Regular
    Dunno, just seems like too many options to play with for me.. Once set on rms and watt is ok, annoys the shit outa me the on firing, and everytime you change battery off ya go again... Build quality is what ya pay for so ok... Dont like the aize or the feel or the look but again for what ya pay ok. Ive had it since its release and dont use it no more. Lol, woukd love to ignite some interest in it but just hasnt so far..

well its VW instead of VV. set it to 6.5W and thats job done for any normal atty or carto.
    if you want more its a single button press, want less its the same, its a single button press to get ohms or battery volts report.

how that could be any simpler is beyond me, the provari is often 23 button presses to go up 0.1 of a volt. i often miss the PU first time around.
    seems illogical to me.
    Mushman likes this.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

ok Mick we get it, you don't like it

mine retains the power setting after batt change
    - - - - - - -=-=-=-=-=-=<=<<<([[-- HanaMini - ReoMini2.1 - Nemesis --]])>>>=>=-=-=-=-=- - - - - - -

AVF Regular
    Etama, I dont know what it is about me asking thats annoying ya, everyone that likes it and sprouts how easy it is to use has got me fked... So its ok for someone to post they love it, but you dont want to read any one questioning it? I was the first to post about it by memory, one of the first to buy it, i want to find something to like about it... I cant, so I am simply asking what people like about it and to explain why,,, i know what i dont, im trying to change my mind about it but nothing posted has changed my mind yet.... No im not a fanboi of it, but thats not why im posting.. I have just as much right to post i dont like it as you do to say you do???

take ur own advice dude - I'm not interested in arguing with you
    MoJo likes this.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast