Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Green Smoke Review

Green Smoke Review

Is Green Smoke an opportunity to take seriously? Will it prove to be a good or bad product to get into in today's economy?You've probably seen the lit up electric cigarettes in malls being showcased, being sold to perhaps a younger crowd, and looking cool doing it.Is this a good opportunity for a distributorship business? I'll answer that question for you in this review, so that you can make a good decision in the way of going into a newmarket and making a success of it, as a healthy alternative to the old nicotine cigarettes.This market, first of all of the green smoke has an almost sure type of product that has success in today's market place. Why is that? Well, when you look at green products in general, they're everywhere and growing at rapid rate. It's a nice niche market to enter into, since green has its ins for many avenues of cleaning products nutritional products, and paper products, which has taken off with many companies. A lot of these companies even take great pride in taking the green approach, with advertising looking to make a profit from the less or zero negative effects on the environment. A very safe alternative and energy saving method is also very popular and to become one of the companies rated the
    highest in the green category is an achievement compared to none other. It is plain to see that green is something that is here to stay and growing as the fad in this time in which we live and will continue that trend in a disastrous economy, and maybe even solve
    some of the problems of the economy itself.
    Last edited by crystein; 07-01-13 at 11:15 PM.

yeaaaa..... no
    I played, I lost, I played again, I cheated, I won.

Super Moderator
    Lets see if this turns into Spam
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Couldnt even be bothered reading it

Holy wall of text batman

AVF Regular
    I did google location Austein
    only place I could find was in Norway

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    All I read was "green smoke" a lot of blah, blah, blah came after it & my mind was made up, POC spam post by an affiliate or vendor.
    Expensive device, may help a newb that is a light smoker but there are MUCH MUCH better devices available & MUCH MUCH cheaper.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

[QUOTE=crystein;156164]You've probably seen the lit up electric cigarettes in malls being showcased, being sold
    to perhaps a younger crowd, and looking cool doing it.
    ./QUOTE]

Well I did always want to look cool....

Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    Lets see if this turns into Spam
    Spam can never turn into spam again FM!

Use your magic wand!

Super Moderator
    Normally I would delete this ... but I think we could have fun with this one
    davee likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast