Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: AGA-T review

AGA-T review

Hey guys!

Here's my review on my very first gennie atomiser, the AGA-T. First time doing a review on a gen so I really hope I did ok. If I mentioned anything incorrectly please do let me know and I'll annotate the vid.. Haaa, was really paranoid about giving out the wrong info esp about drilling for this review.

xx
    fudgeball

P.S Btw I'm really sorry for all the annotations in the video. It's my first time attempting to do a personal take on a genesis product and I promise I'll strive to do better in my next gen review. Really appreciate all the lovely info and feedback that I'm getting from you guys. They help me A LOT and I feel like I'm learning new things each time I talk to you via the forums
    Last edited by fudgeball; 23-02-13 at 07:22 AM.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    The airhole is under 1mm when you get it. I can't remember the exact size but it is between 0.5mm -0.8mm.

The AGA-T2 has a smaller wick hole than the AGA-T.

The "Air hole " inside the tank you refer to in the video is the fill hole.

You can also get after market pyrex tank tubes for the AGA-T.

Oh & when you vape, you don't need to tilt the pv as much as you are LOL the most I ever tilt my AGA-T is at horizontal to the ground & that is when it is almost empty. The way you were tilting it will likely cause it to leak juice into the top cap area.

Sorry Fudgie, not your best review & I still didn't see any butt tatts
    Last edited by Noe; 23-02-13 at 06:54 AM.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Np Noe!! Many thanks for the feedback! Yea I was like what's that hole called when I was doing the review and called it an airhole instead.

Hmmm, I did a google search and actually saw some folks saying that theirs was 1mm though, and so that was what I used. Seems like the airhole consistency ain't that good :/

Yea, my friend actually told me that I've been tilting way too much.. Though I somehow just get wayyy too paranoid about dry hits, too many bad experiences. :/ Slowly but surely, the tilt will go down

Definitely will try to improve my genesis styled atties reviews.

LOL.. cmon, butt tatts hurt

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    LOL but they(butt tatts) are fun to watch in videos!

As to your style, try looking in a mirror as you vape & look at the level your juice is at in the tank, if it istilted & the juice is above the clear part of the tank, along the wick then that is good enough. You kinda only need the top of the juice level to meet where the clear & knurled sections meet, the capillary action of the mesh will do the rest.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    Good review fudgee, I almost want to buy one hehehe.
    Would be good to add in to your review the Ohms calculator,
    and possibly the Mesh to juice viscosity graph.

Whats the deal with Tats, just get lick and stick ones O_o

Keep em coming......

Cheers

AVF Regular
    I was going to review your review, but all I roll with is carto's, so reviewing your review would be a tad pointless, but the butt tattoo requirement stands,
    Vaporista
    Noob for life

Last Analog

12-12-12 at Midnight

"If it was easy, all the cool kids would be doing it",

Richovonblack if u dont mind wot carto setup do u use

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by abl86 View Post
    Richovonblack if u dont mind wot carto setup do u use
    Richo will do mate, at the moment I'm using Boge 510D LR Soft Cap Cartomiser (stainless steel) Boge 510D LR Cartomiser punched with a carto punch Stainless Steel Carto Punch V2 on a SS roller Roller | atmizoo vaping modware with a 3ml SS Liquidnator tank Liquinator | Cartomiser | Tank | eCigarette with Menthol, and its running at 3.73 under load at the moment, its my new toy and it worked a ripper in and back to Sydney today , excusing the pissy weather,
    Vaporista
    Noob for life

Last Analog

12-12-12 at Midnight

"If it was easy, all the cool kids would be doing it",

AVF Regular
    4/5 rating .. I liked it .. straight to point ... keep it up .. we need more aussie reviewers
    http://forums.aussievapers.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2478&dateline=1380789817

Good review, great stuff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast