Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: [WTB] Pinball Machines

Supreme Overlord of these Realms

[WTB] Pinball Machines

Hi,

I want a pinball machine, I have wanted one for quite some time. They are priced relatively out of my price range sadly however so thought I would throw this out there.

If you have an old pinball machine that might be gathering dust or in need of repairs I would be happy to take it off your hands for a reasonable price + shipping of course.

Looking for anything really but late eighties and early 90's was clearly the best era

Just let me know the condition, the pricing and your terms and we can have a chat!

AVF Regular
    There is an Auction place at Moorebank that does auctions on them,
    Also a pinball doctor on Hoxton Park Road, Prestons that fixes and sells second hand units.

Cheers

AVF Regular
    Indiana Jones was a great pinball machine.

Hah. Yeah I am poor so my only hope is to find one in terrible but repairable condition and go from there. Sure it will be a while before it works but hey, labour of love and all that!
    shipo, Mushman, bugzme and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular
    No help in finding you a pinball machine, but KISS was my favourite pinball machine - spent many hours of my youth playing it down the local fish and chip shop
    shipo, Mushman, PHUCKDUP2 and 1 others like this.

Super Moderator
    Six Million Dollar Man ... best pinball evah
    shipo and Mushman like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Quote Originally Posted by Mickg33 View Post
    No help in finding you a pinball machine, but KISS was my favourite pinball machine - spent many hours of my youth playing it down the local fish and chip shop
    KISS? What was the premise? Some sort of "get the girl" game or something? My favorite I would have to say at the moment is theatre of magic with obviously a Magic theme. Also LOTR, awesome as sin.

AVF Regular
    I've purchased non-working cocktail and tallboy arcade machines and gutted them and rebuilt the cocktail as a mame system and the tallboy with 60 classics in one, games like galaga, donkey kong, ms-pacman, space invaders, etc here's a pcb like the one I used ARCADE PCB - CLASSIC VERTICAL GAMES - MULTIGAME - JAMMA - TYPE 60 | eBay. Total cost for a complete gut and rebuild cost around $400 with a used lcd computer monitor, You might want to keep your eye on ebay or place an ad on gumtree for " Free removal of old pinball games" etc. You might get lucky.
    Jeff
    shipo likes this.

If your into the pinball apps, this one on android is sweet as
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...aProject&hl=en

I played, I lost, I played again, I cheated, I won.

Banned (Never to return)
    not cheap in fact i had a mate who did it for a living a long time ago, used to use my place of business as a half way house ( i was south of the swan river he was north ) so i got to play heaps of different ones.

10 years on bought my Mrs a Back to the Future pinnie and it was not cheap $3500 plus $350 shipping from Syd/Melb to Perth , it is unbelievable condition and came fully serviced ( all new globes and rubbers ) it is an ex German machine as still has DM on the coin slot.

my mate reckoned dont ever buy one that aint working cause you will spend more than its worth , i learnt this when i bought a twin sit down F1 game with busted sound board for $500 , needed $1500 spent on it and was worth $1200 restored

i bought 2 of the 60 game pacman style table for me and the old man $1600 a pop , awesome , but now there is one with 1000 odd games like robocop , double dragon etc etc

best pinnies ever , BTTF , Terminator 2 , South Park but the ultimate is No Fear .

If you can find a popular one under $3000 its a bargain
    shipo and Mushman like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast