Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By phirex

Thread: 750 gb 2.5" hdd - warranty until mar. 2015 $60 inst

AussieVapers approved Vendor

750 gb 2.5" hdd - warranty until mar. 2015 $60 inst

http://www.seagate.com/files/staticf...nal-kit-us.pdf

$60 standard post, or pay for extra post.

This came outta my brand new laptop, replaced with an SSD, it's only been used by the shop - no OS was installed prior, so I daresay this has never had a byte written to it .. either way .. it's under warranty for 2 years

Grab a bargain Got kicked off OCAU for advertising this .. lol .. (me? kicked off a forum? why never,,..)

2 years warranty RMA remaining (receipt not required, just serial number and physical drive)
    Last edited by phirex; 29-03-13 at 12:44 AM.
    Signature link removed. Violation of vendor rules.

http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum-announcements-feedback/16371-avf-moving-forward.html

BANNED !!

no really, how come .. does OCAU not allow ads ?

I am tempted as my MBP seriously lives on the edge of fullness all the time.
    but .. I don't know if its suitable at all without some numbers ..
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

They have a proper trading section, I couldn't advertise OzVape but I did signature 'CEO of OzVape' which was allowed, no linkage.

Nah, I re-posted this item twice saying 'I have turned it on (spun it up) and left it a week, as per the rules'

Third time I posted (after two other threads, over two weeks, had the final buyer pull out) I was told that it was against the rules as it was new (by some other admin, ie; inconsistent)

Then I see another thread be allowed to be closed/re-opened due to a similar issue, so I called them out on it and yeah, you know what I can be like .. I'm glad I left there, it did my head in. Most the time in the trading forums if I picked up a good deal, the seller would go AWOL or just re-list it and ignore me (since I got it too cheap), I got some great stuff, and had a lot of buyers pull out on me with no repercussions, basically it's a sellers-get-fucked-over system, and I can't deal with it..it worked good 90% of the time, but eBay is easier IMO, and half the people there weren't willing to use Paypal, even to accept payments when the buyer paid fees, blah blah. You know, not very professional.

Saying 'F*** YOU' in an open letter to the admins and getting it viewed 800+ times in 10 minutes was a nice way to go out.. I got a lot of e-mails supporting me

What numbers? It's a seagate momentus 2.5" .. sata 3..
    Last edited by phirex; 29-03-13 at 12:07 AM.
    Milkman_ likes this.

http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum-announcements-feedback/16371-avf-moving-forward.html

yeh, those numbers will do

ah, so long as you had fun..

ok, i want him ..

edit: .. now reading that there may be problems, it seems many are having problems with this drive in a MBP.

ah, seems I am up for another $30 for a new cable at least.
    https://discussions.apple.com/thread...rt=45&tstart=0

might give it a miss after all buddy.
    sorry.
    Last edited by Stoney; 29-03-13 at 12:39 AM.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

sweet as, then consider it sold?

I will ship out monday, so it's not stewing in a hot post office box over the weekend?

edit: lol .. carry on
    Last edited by phirex; 29-03-13 at 12:41 AM.

soz mate .. I must have edited my post as you where replying, first googles looked good then it went downhill fast with more investigation.

oh, this is an awesome drive from reading the specs, nothing wrong with the drive, just my trusty but crusty old MBP is not up to supporting it properly.

yeah apparently it's a conflict between the two, any other drive is fine, and the drive is fine anywhere else..