• 1 Post By Stomp

Thread: FS: 2010 Barcrusher 670C Fishing Boat

AVF Regular

FS: 2010 Barcrusher 670C Fishing Boat

For Sale

2010 Barcrusher

Hull 6.7 5mm bottom plate, 4mm sides

150hp Yamaha 4stroke, 80hrs

Fitted with Stress Free Anchor, HDS8 sounder with side scan, Fusion Ipod entertainment system, VHF Radio, Deck Wash.
    EasyTow Tandem Tralier, 1750kg towed weight.

Standard these things are ready to fish, reason for selling I only have had one week a month off in the last 18months and I have another 2-4 years of it coming, just doesn't get the use. This thing will fish anywhere, and get you home safely, very predictable in all conditions. It is not a fibre glass ride, but it is a very stable ride for a plate alloy boat.

Replacement Cost $82,500

Asking $69,500

image.jpgimage.jpg

Trying to get better photo's of it waiting for wife to send them.......

Reference Reading

This is my boat
    Used 2010 BAR CRUSHER 670C Boat For Sale - boatpoint.com.au

I now have pretty much everything I could want, next step is making my own mods and juices, watch this space er cadet....

AVF Regular
    That's a nice rig man...very nice...I wud hate to have to make that decision...losing yr "man world " sux...good luck with it mate

AVF Regular
    Little does she know there is a bigger one in the pipe works, Haines 760 Patriot or maybe the BC 780HT.......
    RichoVonBlack likes this.

I now have pretty much everything I could want, next step is making my own mods and juices, watch this space er cadet....

AVF Regular
    Geez man Id hate to have to sell my boat. Think about it mate.
    Stabs likes this.
    My biggest fear is that I might die and my missus will sell my vape gear for what I told her it cost

Konstantinos Farsalinos Nothing will be offered to you. You have to fight for your rights....

AVF Regular
    Wow..good for you on the rig...bad for you on having to get brownie points to fess up..haha...
    Stabs likes this.

AVF Regular
    Well the new wont be for a few years, but I have a memorandum of understanding while I am out here slogging it out, yes it pays well but it definitely is with huge sacrifices, I can get what I want when this deal is done out in the sticks. I love remote work and being on big projects but it has to come to a peaceful conclusion someday....