[Perth WA] iPad with Retina Display (4th Gen) 32GB Black with WiFi and Cellular

Well Afternoon All

Harvey Normans strike again, i go in there specifically looking for an iPad Mini and manage to walk out of there with a iPad 4, only realizing after i have gotten home and playing around with it remembering why i specifically wanted a mini. I swear he had me convinced that the iPad was as light as a feather and do everything i want. Well as impatient as i am i then went out the next day and picked up the iPad Mini i wanted from JB Hifi, so now i have a mini and a maxi.

Really all i wanted to do is cover the price i paid for the mini by selling the iPad 4, so kinda make it like the wrong choice didn't happen (yeah i know my logic is a bit off). Now then would anyone be interested in a 4 day old iPad 4 32GB Black with Wifi and Cellular (comes with a back case and the Apple magnetic flip cover) all receipts and everything of course. If in Perth more than happy to drop it off to you, if different state ill have to look into postage.

iPad with Retina Display (4th Gen) Black, 32GB with Wifi and Cellular. $680 for local or that plus post for other states.

AVF Regular
    How much VM?

Well it was $850 all up with the case and flap but I just want to cover the cost of the mini so about $650 -$680.

AVF Regular
    Thanks, I had no idea how much they cost so thought I'd ask. But that's a bit much to spend on a whim, which is all it would be for me really.

Yeah its the ones that take the sim's that get a bit pricey, if your after one the mini's are quite good and much cheaper. I just thought id try on here before i let eBay screw me over with their commissions.