Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: [SOLD] used Apple TV 3rd gen and new 3m hdmi cable combo

AVF Regular

Post [SOLD] used Apple TV 3rd gen and new 3m hdmi cable combo

I have on offer an Apple TV 3rd generation and a brand new 3 meter hdmi cable still in packaging the ATV is barely used and will come packed in its original box with remote and power cable it is in still new condition I am asking 75 dollars + shipping for the combo I want to get rid of both and won't be separating if you would like some pictures just ask

http://store.apple.com/us/ipod/ipod-...ories/apple-tv
    Last edited by DEATHGUYJ; 02-08-13 at 01:11 PM. Reason: price......again

aussie squonk box - the punisher - sig 100 watt - tesla series modded - vampire 26650 - modded chana - kamry 200 watt
    my etsy DEATHware

AVF Regular
    Sorry dude but they're $107 brand new, I know you're including a cable but if you're anything like me you'll have a draw full of hdmi and optic fibre cable.

By the way, I love my Apple TV!
    TimmyC, DEATHGUYJ and phatsmurph like this.

AVF Regular
    ok that's a fair call man ill drop it down to 85+shipping

aussie squonk box - the punisher - sig 100 watt - tesla series modded - vampire 26650 - modded chana - kamry 200 watt
    my etsy DEATHware

Supreme Overlord of these Realms
    These are good for Netflix/Hulu/HBO Go etc.

AVF Regular
    they sure are and although it can't be jail broken you can now run plex connect on it and acces all the media on your network without iTunes

and I'll drop the price to 75+shipping
    alegria likes this.

my etsy DEATHware

AVF Regular
    Do you need an apple computer to use this?

Quote Originally Posted by JatoOspry View Post
    These are good for Netflix/Hulu/HBO Go etc.
    There is a nice little add-on for Firefox and Chrome called ProxyMate that lets u watch things like Hulu and Crackle, I think its awesome.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyPantz View Post

There is a nice little add-on for Firefox and Chrome called ProxyMate that lets u watch things like Hulu and Crackle, I think its awesome.
    you don't need an apple PC for this and as long as your network is using a proxy and you have a us iTunes account you can view those blocked providers on it here

http://store.apple.com/us/ipod/ipod-...ories/apple-tv
    Last edited by DEATHGUYJ; 02-08-13 at 01:12 PM.

my etsy DEATHware

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHGUYJ View Post
    you don't need an apple PC for this and as long as your network is using a proxy and you have a us iTunes account you can view those blocked providers on it here

Apple TV - Buy Apple TV with 1080p HD - Apple Store (U.S.)
    Ahh k, tech is not really my bag, and setting up a basic network is befuddling work for me so organising to run it using a proxy would prolly make my head explode lol

My talents are are better suited to breaking my computer than fixing it hehe
    DEATHGUYJ likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyPantz View Post

Unblock-Us - smarter faster VPN is also good - can set your DNS settings on your router so all devices on your local network appear to be from a different country, multiple countries can be chosen from - pretty good for $4.99 a month..
    DEATHGUYJ likes this.

Supreme Overlord of these Realms
    Quote Originally Posted by kptrip View Post
    Unblock-Us - smarter faster VPN is also good - can set your DNS settings on your router so all devices on your local network appear to be from a different country, multiple countries can be chosen from - pretty good for $4.99 a month..
    For those thinking of trying this (and I suggest you do, I use it and its awesome) please bare in mind it is a security risk of sorts and it can cause you other issues if you choose to implement this at the router level. I would suggest you either enter it in the devices manually that you wish to use NetFlix/Hulu on or you manually set DNS servers on devices you do NOT want to use unblock us for.

If you implement this at the router level ALL of your DNS traffic will go through their servers which for some can be worrying enough but the bigger issue is that it can mess with CDN's correctly delivering your content. IE youtube etc.

Dont shy away from using it, but its certainly something you should be aware of.
    lheamfrg and DEATHGUYJ like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast