Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Mathy

Thread: Free Juice Samples for December 2013/ January 2014 Newbies

AVF Regular

Free Juice Samples for December 2013/ January 2014 Newbies

Hello,
    I bought quite a few samples from FanceeJuice in their Black Friday sale. I have quite a few multiples and having tried 3 of these, I'm not that fussed about them

However, this is an opportunity for any New Vapers who joined since December 2013 to put their hand up for one of these. I will pay the postage (snail mail) to you.

All of the samples are 6ml, 50/50 PG/VG (I'm not 100% sure because the details are no longer on their web site, but this is the nearest option to what I would have chosen). Where there are 4 samples, it's generally because it includes a sample I've used as the fourth, the rest are unopened.

Choice 1: McIntosh Magic, Mellow Mango, Cirrus
    Choice 2: Cloud Chocula, Mellow Mango, Cirrus
    Choice 3: McIntosh Magic, Mellow Mango, French Vanilla, Cloud Chocula
    Choice 4: Mellow Mango,French Vanilla, Cloud Chocula, Cirrus
    Choice 5: McIntosh Magic, Cloud Chocula x 2, Cirrus

RULES:
    1. You must have joined AVF on or after 1/12/2013.
    2. In order to allow peeps time to go check out the reviews, putting up of hands will commence on Monday 6/1/2014 @ 9:00am Adelaide Daylight Saving Time and will close at 5pm Adelaide Daylight Saving Time
    3. Normal Classified Rules apply - state your choice via Post on this thread, I will sort who's got what. In the event of 2 people claiming the same Choice, it's first in, best dressed and no negotiations will be entered into
    4. On Wednesday 8/1/2014 - I will request PMs from those who have won their choice - I work nights and play golf on Tuesdays, and the 5th Test Match will have finished, so I'm free on Wednesday
    5. If there are leftovers, I will sort that out during/after Wednesday 8/1/2014.

I'm happy to answer any questions people might have about the process, but it's DIY Research on the flavours, I will not answer questions about that, cheers Deb
    Last edited by Mathy; 04-01-14 at 01:17 AM.
    avtek and Donna like this.

AVF Regular
    is this still up for grabs like to put up my hand for option 3

Choice 4 thanks!

Choice 2 please.

AVF Regular
    Sorry, there were no responses on the Monday - because it was in the wrong thread - my bad, tried to be too organised. The thread was re-started in the correct forum on Wednesday, and is now closed. Apologies once again, cheers Deb

Could a Moderator please delete this thread, thank you

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathy View Post
    Sorry, there were no responses on the Monday - because it was in the wrong thread - my bad, tried to be too organised. The thread was re-started in the correct forum on Wednesday, and is now closed. Apologies once again, cheers Deb

Could a Moderator please delete this thread, thank you

oo i sad now