Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By spud
  • 1 Post By tetsky
  • 1 Post By DAD

Thread: puzzles puzzles puzzles

AVF Regular

puzzles puzzles puzzles

this is a big call out for puzzles i'm looking for them for my kids. i am going to be hunting around secondhand shops. but i throught i ask hear too .
    looking for puzzles up to about 500 pices my son struggles a little with the biger ones. but they just love doing them.

so dose anyone have some old puzzles lying around they like to part with ???

Quote Originally Posted by oxey View Post
    this is a big call out for puzzles i'm looking for them for my kids. i am going to be hunting around secondhand shops. but i throught i ask hear too .
    looking for puzzles up to about 500 pices my son struggles a little with the biger ones. but they just love doing them.

so dose anyone have some old puzzles lying around they like to part with ???
    Wish I had some to give you Oxey, but just a suggestion, my local library has lots of puzzles and games that you can borrow, and when you've done them, you can take them back and swap them for new ones. There is also a toy library as well, with puzzles and games for kids of all ages. If you have a local library why not go and check them out, and see if they have something similar
    margyb and Mathy like this.
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13

AVF Regular
    Check out the salvo's

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

AVF Regular
    Garage sales are good place for puzzles
    http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann...12_default.png
    So far only about $1200 spent on vapeing

AVF Regular
    I remember this... when my son is still in primary they have to change the puzzle every week. Or make him busy with his mind if not he will roam around each and every classroom. He's alright now just need of a little help and he is on mainstream in his subject in high school. Sorry to hijack but memories are coming back, I miss my little boy.
    Stewey likes this.

DAD
    AVF Regular
    Dolphin*Jigsaw*Puzzle 01

online puzzles
    margyb likes this.

AVF Regular
    thanks for all the avice guy's yer we have a toy libry hear too. but they like to keep the ones they have done my wife lamantes them yer i be chacking out the second and chirty stores. but befor the two new little ones cam along we had a lot of them just sitting in the cubbords. so i was seeing if any members had the same