Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By ssingleton
  • 1 Post By ssingleton
  • 2 Post By ssingleton

Thread: FS [NSW] Sony 46" EX-520 LED Smart TV

FS [NSW] Sony 46" EX-520 LED Smart TV

Hi all,

i will leave this up here for a couple of days before posting on ebay my experience with ebay and people picking up is painful so offering it out to AVF first. Pickup (Darlinghurst) is available evenings or weekends. Purchased December 2011 and has serviced the home well since then. The base still has the original film albeit a little dusty. The panel has no scratches or dead pixels and is cleaned often with screen cleaner or microfibre cloth. As a bonus i also have the sony usb webcam that is a official accessory for this tv. Also inlcuded is the original remote.

Looking for around $500-$600 but definitely open to haggle.

Sony 46 Inch EX-520 LED Smart TV

Full specs of the tv can be found here. In brief it's a LED TV with Smart TV features and 4 x HDMI ports it does youtube,ABC iView, Web Browsing etc. Alternatively if it is set to US region it has a netflix app you can use if you have a subscription and a DNS service like unblock-us.com or unotelly.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Was looking to upgrade our 32 inch LCD @ the B&M. We can do $450 pick up today subject to it being wall mountable Can't help but haggle a little, i think its a sign i'm missing Flemington markets already :P

I thought you only sold glue at the markets? yeah look $450 i can do i can even drop it off to the shop wouldn't be today tomorrow or wednesday.

As for a wall mount it has holes to support it on the back it's fairly thin and lightweight so not sure if it needs a "special" bracket or not as i only used the stand. The Skype camera would go well in the store!
    mrs308hjute likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ssingleton View Post
    I thought you only sold glue at the markets? yeah look $450 i can do i can even drop it off to the shop wouldn't be today tomorrow or wednesday.

As for a wall mount it has holes to support it on the back it's fairly thin and lightweight so not sure if it needs a "special" bracket or not as i only used the stand. The Skype camera would go well in the store!
    hahaha can't say ill miss that question! It came to the point where I used to say, yes, it is flavored glue, care to try!?

the bracket we use goes up to 50 inch so should be good to go Webcam will be perfect also.

Happy to swing by Darlo after we shut up shop today. Would you be home at 7ish? If so, pm us your address.

Sold pending pickup by steamers
    margyb likes this.

Thread can be closed.

TV is paid,delivered and had a friendly vape over.
    margyb and Steam-e-cigs like this.

Can't wait to put it up in the shop!