Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Cotton fabric manufacturers in India

Cotton fabric manufacturers in India

Hey guys! Have you ever thought why the Spam Spam Spam Spam, everybody loves Spam ...DooDooDoo! and repeat are famous all over the world? One of the reasons for the same would definitely be the quality of the product that they supply to their customers. Isn’t that right? Another reason would be the timely supply of the materials. After all, that would be something that you would be particular about. Isn’t that right? Have you ever bought cotton fabric from the manufacturers in India? If not, try that next time. You can order in small quantity as well as in bulk quantity.
    Contacting the cotton fabric manufacturers in India is not a difficult task as many of you think. All you have to do is to connect your internet. You can get the details of the cotton fabric manufacturers as well as their contact details. Just call them and place the order. Another reason to smile is that you can also place the order for the cotton fabric itself. Most of the popular cotton fabric manufacturers in India have their own websites these days. There, you would have the option to place order for the materials.ypu would get them delivered at your end in no time. To make the payment you can use your Visa or Master card as you do in any other online purchase. Cash on delivery option would also be available. You can make use of that and pay the cash when the materials are delivered to you. So why wait? Connect your internet now!
    Last edited by Fatman; 16-05-14 at 07:42 PM.

AVF Regular
    Wow I'm sold

Isn’t it?...
    coopz likes this.

AVF Regular
    sorry I don't have any internet.

I believe that good old aussie cotton farmers (there are plenty in the bush) are making good cotton right now. Isn't that right ? Also Coles and Woolies and chemists already sell cotton pretty cheep cheep - cotton importing isn't high on my list of priorities.

thanks for the idea though. now I must go and buy some internet. Isnt that right?
    amount saved by not smoking: $lots
    amount spent on vaping: $not enough

AVF Regular
    It's considered good form to state your location, and a price for the items you are selling.

I could be interested in 1TKg (Metric kilo 1000), but I'm not willing to pay more than 0.01 North Korean Won per hundred Kg. Product must be sterilized organic cotton balls. I do require shipment in uncompressed form.

Please post your address and bank account details in this thread so we can assist fast payment and shipping
    Fatman likes this.

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

Super Moderator
    Cotton and Spam Bans are a natural pairing ... OP is gone but the thread can remain for playtime
    Altered1 likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    Cotton and Spam Bans are a natural pairing ... OP is gone but the thread can remain for playtime
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

AVF Regular
    one cotton please!

AVF Regular
    Tl;dr

How's it wick?

Can you supply 100% pure llama cotton? My last supplier kept mixing inferior alpaca into it.

Quote Originally Posted by mathsguy View Post
    Isn’t it?...
    This is not getting enough love...

Back in the early 1990s I worked with an Indian guy that nearly always finished a sentence saying that. He wasn't even a stereotypical Indian, was catholic, his name was Patrick, and he loved his scotch. But damn having to hear "isn't it?' constantly and the tut tutting and see the head shaking. Laughing now remembering it, but man it drove me crazy at the time LOL. Also every point he had to make or story he told began "In India..."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast