Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Motmo
  • 1 Post By livor3
  • 1 Post By Hoofprint

Thread: [WTB] empty 700-750ml nice alcohol bottles

AVF Regular

[WTB] empty 700-750ml nice alcohol bottles

so i use big empty alcohol bottles for my own premixed juice. ive currently got enough for another 1.5litres but i need bottles. i dont drink nearly as much as i used to, and i dont intend to. was hoping someone had some cool ones to donate or sell very cheap. looking mainly for melbourne people so i can just come and pick up. saw some on ebay for the cost of the actual alcohol version. if you want cash id pay most 10 bux if its a nice bottle. cheers.

AVF Regular
    Try your local pub they go through heaps mate. Unlimited supply!
    disley likes this.

“Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”
    Bill Hicks 1961-94

AVF Regular
    lol,dont really have the balls to walk in and just ask. haha.

AVF Regular
    Order a beer first haha

“Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”
    Bill Hicks 1961-94

AVF Regular
    As a hospitality worker, they literally get thrown out. But they may not give them to you due to HACCP and food safety regulations.... But if your at a restaraunt or a pub, just casually ask the waitress and explain why you use them and they may be able to find something, or ask them to check their recycle bin before they dump it outside, as they usually have a seperate bin for glass, just give it a wash, and boom.
    disley likes this.
    Istick 30w, Tesla 2 box mod Blue, Nemesis mod, Istick 100w, evic vtc mini, Able 18650 mod

Zephyrus x2, Zephyrus v2 x2, Subtank nano x2, Subtank mini, Orchid v4, Goblin mini x2, Derringer, Plume veil v2.5, aerotank mini, Protank mini 3 x2

Vapoureyes momo's milk is life. <3

AVF Regular
    Go 1/2 with FM for case of stubbies,
    Its a win/win you get the bottles and FM has helped a fellow vaper
    disley likes this.

AVF Regular
    Hahaha. Thanks guys but I managed to demolish a bottle for my birthday so I got one