Like Tree7Likes
  • 7 Post By Fatman

Thread: Half price ride sharing

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Half price ride sharing

Hey guys i'm selling referrals for uber for half price, with this referral code you can sit 20$ rides anywhere in australia. These referrals are obtained through new users using your promo code !!

Prices are
    50$ 5 referrals worth 100$
    80$ 10 referrals worth 200$

limited to only 10 per person per day, rides must be used in one go so for example if your rides cost 5$ it will use up the promo code. so make sure your trip is worth more than
    20$. This does not involve any illegal activity, these rides are obtain through our advertising and online traffic from different countries.
    Last edited by Aerozzz; 14-06-16 at 09:45 PM.

AVF Regular
    Aren't they free?

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
    ~ JepunKô

AVF Regular
    Best Uber Promo Codes for Existing Users | May 2016

Seems a bit vague:

"From what we can tell, there are currently no Uber codes for existing users. While they may release one or two codes for a special event, these codes usually expire within a few days and are not available to the public. At this time, Uber promo codes are reserved exclusively for new users.'
    I will be travelling in time, please leave a message and I will get back to you last week.

Quote Originally Posted by JepunK View Post
    Aren't they free?

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
    hey, its free if you have friends to invite, but i'm selling the referrals instantly which will then go straight to your account. so you're basically paying 10$ for any 20$ rides

Quote Originally Posted by CCVaper View Post
    Best Uber Promo Codes for Existing Users | May 2016

Seems a bit vague:

"From what we can tell, there are currently no Uber codes for existing users. While they may release one or two codes for a special event, these codes usually expire within a few days and are not available to the public. At this time, Uber promo codes are reserved exclusively for new users.'
    i can proof you that this code expire within 2-3 months

AVF Regular
    ok but if this is for first time users, how will having more than one work?

These referrals are given as codes for referring another person....having separate vouchers with different codes makes no sense. I am just trying to understand how it can work.
    I will be travelling in time, please leave a message and I will get back to you last week.

Quote Originally Posted by CCVaper View Post
    ok but if this is for first time users, how will having more than one work?

These referrals are given as codes for referring another person....having separate vouchers with different codes makes no sense. I am just trying to understand how it can work.
    no bro i think u got confused , the promo code that you referred to is different , those codes are for first time user and you will only receive it once u ride for the first time, but there is also a promo code on your app which allows you to refer to a friend, and once you have referred to a friend and they sign up and use the ride you will receive the 20$

good offer. I am interested

AVF Regular
    Sounds like a pyrimid scheme
    Or blatant scam for money

Super Moderator
    As this is not an Actual Product or Physical Item you are flogging off, it appears to be a ongoing thing per se ... therefore it appears more a form of advertising ( for whatever aim ) for Uber ... Buy one get one free ! blah...blah ....thread closed
    Robray, giruvian, BrianS and 4 others like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them