AVF Regular

FS [ACT] 64gb iPad 1st Generation

***SOLD***

Hi everyone

Have a 64gb 1st Generation iPad (WIFI only) which no longer gets any use.

Works perfectly and is in perfect condition, no scratches on the front or back. All original packaging and original charging cord and wall plug.

Also comes with 2 genuine leather cases.

$300 including shipping.

Will be sent registered post so a signature is required.
    Last edited by CupCake; 03-01-13 at 06:03 PM.

AVF Regular
    If you can hold it for a couple of weeks ...my wife would be interested

MY LEGEND IS BUILT ON THE CORPSES OF THOSE WHO STOOD AGAINST ME
    When asked to move a mountain, don't be daunted by the size of the mountain, merely start moving the rocks
    Provari v2 ,DIDN'Tx2, AGA-Tx2,Kir Fanis Tripolitis Tower tank, GGTS with clone ITHAKA, Sigelei Telescope,Vmax,couple of different clone mech mods, few different clone drippers and atties

AVF Regular
    Hi Phuckd

Would prefer to get rid of it sooner rather than later.

I've got it listed on a classifieds website as well so if it's not sold here or the other site in a few weeks it's all yours.

Cheers
    CC

AVF Regular
    Only ask cause we gotta save up the cash.......wife is not happy with the Samsung galaxy 10.1 tablet she got(many drama's from the moment she got it and both provider and Samsung are being very unhelpful with getting it fixed(Samsung have had it returned to them twice and on the first occasion after it just shut down and wouldn't restart they said it just needed a software update...we couldn't even turn it on to do an update...and the second time we sent it too them they sent it back stating it had water damage(probably because they spilt their coffee or other beverage on it)...

MY LEGEND IS BUILT ON THE CORPSES OF THOSE WHO STOOD AGAINST ME
    When asked to move a mountain, don't be daunted by the size of the mountain, merely start moving the rocks
    Provari v2 ,DIDN'Tx2, AGA-Tx2,Kir Fanis Tripolitis Tower tank, GGTS with clone ITHAKA, Sigelei Telescope,Vmax,couple of different clone mech mods, few different clone drippers and atties