Like Tree7Likes
  • 5 Post By MrGruffy
  • 1 Post By Noe
  • 1 Post By silverx

Thread: FS: iPhone 4s and USB 4G Sierra 320U modem

FS: USB 4G Sierra 320U modem & iPad wifi+4G 16GB 3rd Gen

Hi all...

I have for sale an almost unused iPhone 4s Black 16GB. Comes in box with all the contents. Used for maybe 4 months always been in case.
    Looks as new with the smallest of ware marks that you can barley see.

**SOLD**

Also selling a USB 4G LTE Sierra 320U modem again item used for maybe 3 months so is practically new. The protective plastic was taken off around 2 weeks ago... Comes in original box with cables.

Looking for $75 ono

iPad is White 16GB WiFi + 4G (Cellular) 3rd Generation. Previously had broken screen, replaced glass & touch screen just needs a new LCD Screen now.

Would like to get $270 ono
    Last edited by tyler; 20-01-13 at 08:52 PM.

AVF Regular
    G'day tyler. Someoneis bound to come along at some stage and make the observation about this being your first post, only for an off topic sale and possibly even call your honest intentions to question. Not me, I just reckon that's way to much for an old iphone so I'm going to ignore your lack of cred, forum appropriate relationship with our community, location and old $$$$$$phone.
    Noe, Fatman, RichoVonBlack and 2 others like this.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGruffy View Post
    G'day tyler. Someoneis bound to come along at some stage and make the observation about this being your first post, only for an off topic sale and possibly even call your honest intentions to question. Not me, I just reckon that's way to much for an old iphone so I'm going to ignore your lack of cred, forum appropriate relationship with our community, location and old $$$$$$phone.
    Come on cut the guy some slack, he didn't know the rules.
    Hell he probably doesn't even know the Iphone 5 is out & can be bought on a plan for cheaper than he is asking for his "near new" Iphone 4, that has slight wear marks & has at least had 4months of use on it...
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Quote Originally Posted by MrGruffy View Post

You are welcome to post an offer if the price is too high

Quote Originally Posted by Noe View Post
    Come on cut the guy some slack, he didn't know the rules.
    Hell he probably doesn't even know the Iphone 5 is out & can be bought on a plan for cheaper than he is asking for his "near new" Iphone 4, that has slight wear marks & has at least had 4months of use on it...
    I would love to see a link of the iPhone 5 prices just to clarify also.. Thanks
    Last edited by tyler; 16-01-13 at 03:16 PM.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by tyler View Post
    I would love to see a link of the iPhone 5 prices just to clarify also.. Thanks
    Just one of the many offers available, free Iphone 5 on a plan:
    Apple iPhone 5 White 16GB 4G - Phones - JB Hi-Fi - Smashing Prices!
    RichoVonBlack likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Super Moderator
    tyler, please read these rules and, at the bare minimum, fill out your location in your profile.

Hi would you accept trade with vaping gears?
    arjay55 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Noe View Post
    Just one of the many offers available, free Iphone 5 on a plan:
    Apple iPhone 5 White 16GB 4G - Phones - JB Hi-Fi - Smashing Prices!
    Linking to a free phone on a plan that's $60 + $7 for 24 months = $1608 total is in no way comparable or cheaper than a $450 phone. When you could get the $50 BYO Telstra plan (Exact same call value, text value data) and not be locked in to a plan for 24 months then get the next big iPhone once released in what 6/12 months.

Some people don't realize the benefit of owning a phone outright and not being locked to one provider free to switch to the best deal whenever they like.

Also to drop a link for you, iPhone Telstra Outright Check that and tell me i am overpricing my few month old iPhone.?

Another link for you, Ebay Listings This is all the Buy It Now listings for the iPhone 4s. At the time of me looking there are 2 under my asking price and the rest matching or over going up the $500, $600, $700 and $800.

That being said I think $450 ono (Note the "ono", Use it, Make an offer) is not too high of a price for a 16GB maybe 3-4 month old iPhone in pristine condition.

End Rant.....

Quote Originally Posted by gtadmin View Post
    tyler, please read these rules and, at the bare minimum, fill out your location in your profile.
    Fixed, Thanks for the note, and sorry it was not done earlier. It gets hard doing this on a phone most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by silverx View Post
    Hi would you accept trade with vaping gears?
    I'm only new to vaping so basic gear is going to serve me fine and am in need of a few dollars cash for the project car but thanks for the offer though.
    Last edited by tyler; 19-01-13 at 10:51 PM.

Super Moderator
    No worries tyler, noticed it earlier ...