Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[WTB] Best Flavor somewhere in Hobart/Launceston,TAS or in Melbourne

Hi, im from Malaysia, will bring my family to Tasmania for holiday.

Want to find a very fine ejuices/liquids that sell somewhere in Hobart/Launceston area..

My concern to buy there because afraid of customs/immigirations at the airport will stop me from entering because of the e-cigs and liquids.

Also coming to Melbourne 8 days after before going back to Malaysia.

My eyes on JuicyWhore. but others are welcome. Hope can get info and many help from u guys. thanks

Faisal / xdeafzx

AVF Regular
    Kettering south tassie / northern Antarctica
    just a heads up you carnt buy any juice or liquid in Australia that contanes nic so you would be better of bringing some with you
    funny gifs

oh tq for reply but im just looking for 0 nic ... i've been lowering my nico habits for 2 months. im slowly at 6mg - 0mg nic.. im happy for it .. its just that aussie liquids look awesome, especially the juicewhore. any how i can get it?

AVF Regular
    i know there's no actual shop in tassie there is a vendor in hobart but he does all his sales online there are a couple actual shops on the mainland think there's one in Melbourne one in the gold coast but not sure of any more
    funny gifs

seems like have to bring on my own. what if i flew to tassie and have the letsay 6mg nic liquid with me. will i be stopped at customs? 10 days mean atleast 5 bottle liquids. is that consider ok ?

AVF Regular
    they maybe willing to deliver to hotel or you maybe able to orgnaise a pic up of some form from local vendor in melbourne and hobart
    http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann...12_default.png
    So far only about $1200 spent on vapeing

tq for the reply izmali. any good contact i can get ? im new to aussievapers forum.. maybe u or anyone else could help instead?

vapeking's dessert and tobacco flavours! drop them an email. all the vendors here are super friendly folks!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by xdeafzx View Post
    seems like have to bring on my own. what if i flew to tassie and have the letsay 6mg nic liquid with me. will i be stopped at customs? 10 days mean atleast 5 bottle liquids. is that consider ok ?
    you should be fine bringing your own gear we have had a few people bring stuff over for holidays with no problems at all
    funny gifs

i guess i should bring then. since my friends on holiday to melbourne while brought their mortars & pipebombs... i guess just fine then. ok tq for the time & helps mates! cheerio!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast