Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Give away + postage

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Townsville
    Posts
    184

    Give away + postage

    Give away 1 working (last time I checked) vmax smok and 3, possibly more when I find them (I had 15) unused Chinese dids.

    These dids are plated copper or brass (sold to me as solid ss) and I have found after a day or 2 they change the flavour of the juice, maybe good for someone that just wants to check out the rebuildables, they come with a dodgy wick and have been coiled badly from manufacturer. Too good to just throw out so maybe someone has a use for them... Parts maybe?

    The vmax was a good little unit for me, til I tried the provari, there is no comparison! The vmax went in the draw and hasn't seen the light of day since ( til I dragged it out this morning that is)

    All items are free plus postage or local (Townsville) pick up

    EDIT: vmax is working (just tested it)

    EDIT: postage paid on vmax and will be posted today
    Dids still available.
    Last edited by Itsmerobyn; 05-03-13 at 10:53 AM.
    Noe, GirlyPantz, shipo and 6 others like this.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Townsville
    Posts
    184
    shipo, margyb and essiemessy like this.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern Victoria
    Posts
    616
    I'm looking for my very first mod as we speak.
    Itsmerobyn likes this.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Townsville
    Posts
    184
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalmas View Post
    I'm looking for my very first mod as we speak.
    Are you interested in just the vmax? As I wouldn't recommend the dids for use, more just for curiosity value, they do taste good on the first fill but after that the taste really changes. The vmax is just the boxed unit, no batteries or charger. If you are still keen pm me and we will figure out postage
    Just remember there are much better mods, which is why I'm giving this away

  5. #5
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    carrara on the gc
    Posts
    2,470
    Quote Originally Posted by Itsmerobyn View Post
    Give away 1 working (last time I checked) vmax smok and 3, possibly more when I find them (I had 15) unused Chinese dids.

    These dids are plated copper or brass (sold to me as solid ss) and I have found after a day or 2 they change the flavour of the juice, maybe good for someone that just wants to check out the rebuildables, they come with a dodgy wick and have been coiled badly from manufacturer. Too good to just throw out so maybe someone has a use for them... Parts maybe?

    The vmax was a good little unit for me, til I tried the provari, there is no comparison! The vmax went in the draw and hasn't seen the light of day since ( til I dragged it out this morning that is)

    All items are free plus postage or local (Townsville) pick up

    EDIT: vmax is working (just tested it)
    Ill take the vmax and few of dids but won't have money for postage till thursday
    http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann...12_default.png
    So far only about $1200 spent on vapeing

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Townsville
    Posts
    184
    Quote Originally Posted by izmali View Post
    Ill take the vmax and few of dids but won't have money for postage till thursday
    Just waiting to hear back from Dalmas as he/she showed slight interest first
    davee likes this.

  7. #7
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,514
    Dangnabbit, just ducked out for a coffee and a Vape - didn't take the iPad..
    Mushman likes this.
    Pipes, tubes, boxes, atomisers.

    ECHO ALPHA DELTA CHARLIE

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Townsville
    Posts
    184
    Quote Originally Posted by 308hjute View Post
    Dangnabbit, just ducked out for a coffee and a Vape - didn't take the iPad..
    If it is just the dids you are after I do have more, just need to hunt them down.

  9. #9
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,514
    Many thanks, was more looking at the vmax.
    Pipes, tubes, boxes, atomisers.

    ECHO ALPHA DELTA CHARLIE

  10. #10
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    carrara on the gc
    Posts
    2,470
    Quote Originally Posted by Itsmerobyn View Post
    Just waiting to hear back from Dalmas as he/she showed slight interest first
    Ok let me know
    http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann...12_default.png
    So far only about $1200 spent on vapeing

 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 02:24 PM.