Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: WTB Chi You SS.

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    431

    WTB Chi You SS.

    as above, please let me know if you're letting one go.


    Tops : AC9 / Cobra / Kayfun Lite / Killer 705 / SS Steam Turbine
    Bottoms : Atmizoo Roller SS-IM / Super T Precise ELA
    Lists : Senesis

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bellbird park Mafia HQ
    Posts
    1,871
    Don't we all want
    TimmyC and Itsmerobyn like this.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    431
    Quote Originally Posted by bigalivapor View Post
    Don't we all want
    just trying my luck. no harm right?


    Tops : AC9 / Cobra / Kayfun Lite / Killer 705 / SS Steam Turbine
    Bottoms : Atmizoo Roller SS-IM / Super T Precise ELA
    Lists : Senesis

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bellbird park Mafia HQ
    Posts
    1,871
    Quote Originally Posted by yuujin View Post
    just trying my luck. no harm right?
    If it was me answering that question a few months
    Back I would of said try your luck some where else
    As its so fuckn hard getting mods down to OZ .but
    Me now I really don't give a **** .

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    431
    i didn't do shit to you dude.
    i just posted a wtb ad.
    im well aware its a hard mod to find as well as it being one of the most popular.
    so **** me for missing out on the sale and the list.
    is it wrong to try and look for something i want?


    Tops : AC9 / Cobra / Kayfun Lite / Killer 705 / SS Steam Turbine
    Bottoms : Atmizoo Roller SS-IM / Super T Precise ELA
    Lists : Senesis

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bellbird park Mafia HQ
    Posts
    1,871
    Quote Originally Posted by yuujin View Post
    i didn't do shit to you dude.
    i just posted a wtb ad.
    im well aware its a hard mod to find as well as it being one of the most popular.
    so **** me for missing out on the sale and the list.
    is it wrong to try and look for something i want?
    No u didn't do any shit to me ...! Thanks
    Nor me to u dude ..!
    I simply answered your question dude
    And as I said I don't give a **** anymore
    ElDubya likes this.

  7. #7
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    1,428
    They seem to be a fairly well sort after mod. Maybe your best bet is to get on vaporwall or ecf and post a WTB ad there?

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    431
    Quote Originally Posted by m0n4g3 View Post
    They seem to be a fairly well sort after mod. Maybe your best bet is to get on vaporwall or ecf and post a WTB ad there?
    thanks m0n4g3. will do so.
    margyb likes this.


    Tops : AC9 / Cobra / Kayfun Lite / Killer 705 / SS Steam Turbine
    Bottoms : Atmizoo Roller SS-IM / Super T Precise ELA
    Lists : Senesis

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,121
    I agree with m0n4g3 yuujin, try posting on vaporwall but do expect to receive a pretty high quote as from what it seems on classies right now, most ChiYous are just being used as trade ammo.

    Good luck with your find

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    431
    Quote Originally Posted by fudgeball View Post
    I agree with m0n4g3 yuujin, try posting on vaporwall but do expect to receive a pretty high quote as from what it seems on classies right now, most ChiYous are just being used as trade ammo.

    Good luck with your find
    i just checked and decided against it. like what you said they're all used as trade ammo for caravelas n other mods made out of unobtanium.


    Tops : AC9 / Cobra / Kayfun Lite / Killer 705 / SS Steam Turbine
    Bottoms : Atmizoo Roller SS-IM / Super T Precise ELA
    Lists : Senesis

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 10:09 PM.