Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: AC9 geniuses atomizer V2 (Only 24 hours use)

Jas
    AVF Regular

AC9 geniuses atomizer V2 (Only 24 hours use)

Just wanted to see if anyone was interested in purchasing a AC9 genie V2? i have bought it brand new as of yesterday and i just cant see myself into RBA. After being a carto tank vaper for a long time i thought i would give RBA's a go and this being my first i dont have the time and patience for all the coil wrapping and hot spot thingos just drove me nuts LOL!

So yer if anyone interested its an original AC9 full kit with all the extra nuts and bolts, and some kanthal not sure 28Gage or 30G run out of the thick one last night as i spent all night wrapping LOL. Its all sitting in the AC9 box.

AVF Regular
    how much buddy?

Jas
    AVF Regular
    how much buddy?
    $100 shipped or can come pick up if you want bud depending were you at in meb? im western suburbs.
    can PM me to talk more

Try giving it another run mate..

Wrap the coil on the wick and arrange the coils nicely before trapping them.. That fixes most hotspot issues for me
    davee likes this.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Try giving it another run mate..

Wrap the coil on the wick and arrange the coils nicely before trapping them.. That fixes most hotspot issues for me
    Thanks for the advice fudgeball but i just dont like wrapping or connecting anything LOL! i know im a lazy bastard, hence long term carto tank lover (:

All out of batteries
    were you popping the coils ie. blowing them? give us some info and before you sell a decent atty you will get some help
    Bullos likes this.
    Touchwood ,Billetbox, Juggy, Lux x 2, BBM steampunk, Bagua, Nemesis, Moon, Popular 2, Poldiac x 2,Roller, GG Stealth, Zen sidewinder, Wizards Apprentice, Chi_you x 2, ProVari V1 and V2, Gus tele, Gus, the vaper V1, the vaper V2

atties - Zag, G- Bell, Foggatti x 2, wand, Spheroid, Steam machine x 2, Cobra x 2, Diver, Hellfire mini, Hellfire Mega, Hellfire Micro Mega, Arrow, Foggatti Hybrid x 2

Jas
    AVF Regular
    were you popping the coils ie. blowing them? give us some info and before you sell a decent atty you will get some help
    i dont think i ever popped the coil, i just kept wrapping and wrapping slowly, trying to space them out trying to get it to glow but nothing ever happened even when i put in on the provari at 2.9-3 volts. Just dont have the patience to tell you the truth bud and the time also. Anyway its just sitting in the AC9 box nice and snug with i vape away on my carto tank.

You owe it to yourself to try again.
    At least get it working properly and then see if you like it or not.
    I'm sure we can help you here or even in a google hang out or maybe even in person, I'm sure someone lives not too far from you or go to the vape meet and get help there and have a beer too

AVF Regular
    where in the west are you mate? i dont mind coming down to give you a hand. if youre not happy with it ill take it off your hands. im no expert, but so far for the past 2 months been wrapping them coils silly.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    where in the west are you mate? i dont mind coming down to give you a hand. if youre not happy with it ill take it off your hands. im no expert, but so far for the past 2 months been wrapping them coils silly.
    Thanks for all the helping advice bullos and everyone else it just shows how us ozzies go that extra mile to give a helping hand, However im just not happy with it and really want to stick to carto tanks and direct dripping.

Bronco im in Deer park mate, its all yours if you want it for that price. Id rather see it go to lovers of the genies as im very happy with my current set ups.
    but once again thanks so much everyone!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast