Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By polymer314

Thread: WTB [ACT] DID centre post nut

AVF Regular

WTB [ACT] DID centre post nut

Hey guys,

was wondering if anyone has a spare DID Stainless steel nut that goes onto the centre post (there is 3 nuts on that post). While cleaning, i lost one down the drain
    wondering if someone has a spare i could buy in Stainless steel

Cheers

MMM

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

MMM,

Unless you flushed some other solids or flushed big amounts of water through that drain, chances are the nut is still gonna be at the s bend in the pipe there. Time to get dirty buddy, in the name of vaping. Get a bucket, place underneath the s bend, undo the two plastic nuts on either end of the s bend, remove the s bend, empty contents into said bucket, fish out your stainless steel nut, reverse the process to assemble, go wash your nut (no not like that!) and voila!

Cheers,

Polymer
    Mushman and margyb like this.

Funny that. I lost one yesterday as well. I got some spares with the aga t and even though its a bit bigger it fits well.

AVF Regular
    polymer, its gone buddy, i aint touching it lol.

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

AVF Regular
    anyone??? someone???

AVF Regular
    I bought a bag of 25 m2 nuts off ebay for the orion last weeks as i did the same thing. They will fit but are not as chunky and easy to unscrew than the dids. MM vapors sells spares.