Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

[***CLOSED****]Wanted Golden Greek UFS or GGTS plus AVS complete

I am looking for the Golden Greek.

either a UFS to fit my Provari.

or a complete setup.

Any Payment method you require PayPal, COD CASH just PM me to arrange a deal.

regards

D

Acb
    The Stainless Steel GGTS's are just about to be released (check out the GG Aus site) - next week he should be shipping fingers crossed. Tim is a top bloke and will answer all of your questions. Good luck on your hunt for a UFS - they in demand worldwide!!

Yeah Thanks Acb, I am more on the hunt for the UFS than the GGTS itself.

So if anyone has one (UFS) for sale or knows someone who does please let me know

May just have to opt for the cheaper MAP Tank as a substitute...

Quote Originally Posted by djansen View Post
    I am looking for the Golden Greek.

either a UFS to fit my Provari.

or a complete setup.

Any Payment method you require PayPal, COD CASH just PM me to arrange a deal.

regards

D
    I'm confused. The UFS won't fit on a ProVari if that's what you wanted it for.

it does with a 510 adapter

You sure you are talking about the UFS? So which part exactly does the 510 adapter fit in? UFS is native 510.

Acb
    To be honest I wouldn't spend a hundred plus bucks on a AVS if you weren't going to stick it on a GG. Why not just get a map tank for 30 bucks (and they are available now)?

I have they are on there way, and thanks for the heads up Acb

I just like the idea of a an Auto Feeder..... with or without the GG I saw one on a Provari in a forum I was visiting so I guess they could just go together...No biggie if it dont fit I'll just get a GG to match.....one can never have enough mods...they seem to be great conversation pieces....like ART in a messed up kinda way :P

I have my Provari currently with EGoT atty's hooked up and the Vapemates should turn up in the next day or two but these two together dont do it for me. they just arn't sexy!

I am looking into a Precise with a Clearome Slim on that french site www.ecigfr.fr damn now thats a sexy piece of equipement...opinions anyone???

I tried to learn french in a day just so I could order the damn thing but am awaiting an email from him.

Seems Technology is moving also with the Genisis Atty en all ...... Hmm I like the sound of a replaceable atty

I just saw the Map tank group buy, Sorry guys I just ordered a ARRY tank, but let me know if you have one spare....

Yep 3 and 1/2 weeks, and no nic.... credit card is copping a beating .....LOL a drug habbit would have been cheaper!

And for your information the new I-Atty which I believe is going to replace the UFS should be around 3-4 months and could be based on the the genisis but who knows?

But am still lokking for the GGTS + AFS if anyone want ot part with one

regards

D

Just wanted to let you know UFS/AVSv3 would not fit on the ProVari but if your also going to get a GG for it then hey, even better! I agree, one can never have too much mods. :P You may have seen the AVS2 w/ mod plate on the ProVari (they don't have a modplate for UFS yet).

MAP/Arry tank is great on the ProVari hope you get it soon, although i hear 2.8-3.0 ohms gives the best results i have had no prob with my 2.4 ohms (no biggie, you can just switch out the innards).

Oh, and i don't think the iAtty is meant to replace the UFS (has no air and juice control) i think he will sell them both till a new version comes out. A repairable atty in a 5ml tank to fit on ALL (510) mods sound good. I will also be looking to get one.

Goodluck on your search for GGTS + UFS! I'm looking forward to getting mine. As Acb said above, the SS are currently on their way from Greece and should be available next week (and hopefully another run of UFS to follow), so you may want to pick one of them up.

rqy0k0jooy.jpgrqy0k0jooy.jpgThanks Miggzzz for the encouragement

heres the french site

I have been placing some questions in his forum and hopefully will get a response

check out this for a nice litle Tank mod

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast