Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: IQ by lulian spot on list

AVF Regular

IQ by lulian spot on list

im on the IQ by Iulian list, deposit paid, etc. but im sick and tired of waiting, going to roam the classifieds for a hybrid or save up for a silverdog. im on the first batch, and its said the units will be ready in about 4 weeks. rather than waiting , paying then, then reselling id rather just pass it on if anyone wants it. more details of the unit are here

www.vaporwall.com • Login

you can see my username there with the - paid part. can send you paypal information to prove i paid.

www.vaporwall.com • Login

more details of the unit.

deposit was 50euros. which is roughly 60AUD

ill take 50 bux if anyones interested.
    bugzme likes this.

AVF Regular
    16_zpse57e8610.jpg

20_zpsd97046d0.jpg

25_zps37e2c475.jpg

description of device - direct quote from the modder

IQ is a hybrid and will work with 18350,18500,18650.
    I still have to finish the atomizer but it is one that I've already tested a few months and everything is fine.
    It will be made on CNC lathe,PCB inside,is in test now,specially made for this model with all kinds of protection,on-off function,led,designed to resist on 7 A,acrilic button to see light from pcb,will have a weight of about 100 grams ,only 20 mm outside diameter,18,5 inside.Will be sold only with a tub for 18350 but i will have optional tubes for 18500 and 18650,optional head for battery if you want to use with other atomizers with 510 connector,pyrex and over it will be a SS tube with 4 windows to protect the pyrex,a special design for top cap.
    This prototype is made manualy by me and will go to Scott Bonner for a review.
    I remind that all series will be made at a high precision cnc lathe.

AVF Regular
    this is part of the list

77. kedji21(510 cap)---------------paid
    78. Rise (079+green led,18500 tube,510 top cap,air hole like FINE)-------------paid
    79. Pstelios---------paid
    82.bronco (SN #088+greed LED , 18650 tube)------------paid
    83. Bugzme x 1 + 510 opzionale testa (SN 88?)--------------paid
    85. salsvapo(SN #064+18500 +18650 tubes+510 connector,led green)------paid
    87-Jali (Green led + 510 - top cap)--------------paid
    88. Jalippo (#82 please+- Green LED+510 top cap)------------paid

#82 thats me. ill take a paypal screenshot as well if anyone wants further proof that ive paid.

AVF Regular
    so how much for the mod....after deposit?

MY LEGEND IS BUILT ON THE CORPSES OF THOSE WHO STOOD AGAINST ME
    When asked to move a mountain, don't be daunted by the size of the mountain, merely start moving the rocks
    Provari v2 ,DIDN'Tx2, AGA-Tx2,Kir Fanis Tripolitis Tower tank, GGTS with clone ITHAKA, Sigelei Telescope,Vmax,couple of different clone mech mods, few different clone drippers and atties

AVF Regular
    its 120 euros for the mod excluding the extra tube i ordered(which i can cancel if the person doesnt want it. its extra 15 euros i think. so 70euros left to pay.

Interested,

So to confirm you want $50AUD or EURO and then we will take over the preorder and pay the addition 70 Euro + 15 Euro for the extra tank / shipping as required?

Do we pay the $70 Euro to you or to the guy on the forum

I signed up for an account, just waiting for administrator to ok it,

once i have more info from the above I can make a decision but its looking promising

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by sorh View Post
    Interested,

So to confirm you want $50AUD or EURO and then we will take over the preorder and pay the addition 70 Euro + 15 Euro for the extra tank / shipping as required?

Do we pay the $70 Euro to you or to the guy on the forum

I signed up for an account, just waiting for administrator to ok it,

once i have more info from the above I can make a decision but its looking promising
    i just want 50AUD. i paid 60+ for the deposit, willing to let it go sooner for cheaper. then youll take over my spot, and once the additional invoice comes thru ill direct them to you, if they just say "please pay this email address the remaining 70 euros" then you can go ahead and pay for it and list down your address. so i wont have to be the middle man, just my username will be on it, the rest is all you. if thats not good enough i can pm the modder and replace my username with yours and my email address with yours. few members have already met me and alot have transacted with me so i dont intend on scamming anyone. just really want to get rid of the headache of waiting for this device as much as i want it, i have no patience.

Sold pending admin activation approval by the vaporwall forums owner and the ability to view the thread for the hybrid.

if that's not acceptable I'll pass it over to the next potential buyer

AVF Regular
    Bronco you're on every list lol

AVF Regular
    no problem buddy you might have to pm del boy or email them to speed up activation, theyre pretty slow.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast