Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: [****CLOSED****] [WTB} Liquinator Tanks. (3ml SS/AL and 5.5 PHAT, 8.5ml BFT)

[****CLOSED****] [WTB} Liquinator Tanks. (3ml SS/AL and 5.5 PHAT, 8.5ml BFT)

Hi All,

I would like to buy any of the following liquinator tanks.

Prices are negotiable in the thread but id expect they will be similar to retail assuming the tank is in good condition with photos available. Tubes can be replaced so they are not a big deal.

As pointed out by Juddyau there may be unavoidable scratches on the unit and they will not factor into the price if the scratches were unavoidable.

Lower prices will be offered if the item is not in good condition (avoidable scratches everywhere, dents, marks, cross threading etc)

These prices are just guides, I may go much higher or lower depending on the tank

8.5ml BFT Liquinator Tank (45$)
    5.5ml PHAT Liquinator Tank (40$)
    3ml Stainless Steel Liquinator Tank (SS) ($37)
    3ml Aluminium Liquinator Tank (AL) ($30)

I will pay express postage on top of the sale price.

For your protection and mine only PayPal can be used to pay for goods or send you money for goods.

Thanks for reading,

Sam
    Last edited by Fatman; 24-03-13 at 10:44 AM. Reason: Closing thread

Super Moderator
    Highly unlikely you will get any as new condition tanks. The ends scratch when you screw the carto in - doesn't affect the usability in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by juddyau View Post
    Highly unlikely you will get any as new condition tanks. The ends scratch when you screw the carto in - doesn't affect the usability in any way.
    Thanks Juddy, have updated the first post to reflect this

AVF Regular
    mate i have a s/s carto tank that has no marks.i dont like carts or tanks so it had very little use.thing is i dont know if its a big mama or a liquinator or whether its 5ml or 3ml.heres a pic.please no pms cause there for addys only.liquinator tank 001.jpgliquinator tank 002.jpg
    giruvian likes this.
    RIP VP

Quote Originally Posted by floorzone2 View Post
    mate i have a s/s carto tank that has no marks.i dont like carts or tanks so it had very little use.thing is i dont know if its a big mama or a liquinator or whether its 5ml or 3ml.heres a pic.please no pms cause there for addys only.liquinator tank 001.jpgliquinator tank 002.jpg
    Thank you very much for your reply!

First pic has a Super T ~ Vapemate vapermate in it with a 5ml bottle attached, (silver thing iwth plastic bottle)

Other pics are of a Big Daddy 5ml tank,

The Tanks look like this :

3m SS
    both-tanks__52119.1312372341.1280.1280.jpg

3mm AL

liquinator-al__92527.1315156444.1280.1280.jpg

3mm standard with rubber caps (not looking to buy one of these, just showing the photo for reference).

vape-o-matic-3ml-liquinator__81136.1310748350.1280.1280.jpg

5.5ml PHAT

5.5PHAT.jpg

I cant find a picture for the 8.5 yet,

That being said, in the first pic where you have the vapermate, is it any good and and do you use it often? Is it worth buying one?

AVF Regular
    no dont use the vapemate mate.you can have em both for $50 expressed if you like.dont have cartos though.i think the tank is a big mama as it has rounded top edges.sorry the pics are crook and it looks like there are marks on it but can assure you its water smears.
    RIP VP

AVF Regular
    I feel a bit silly now, I threw my liquinators in the bin when I got my Bellas and Kir Fanis tanks.

Quote Originally Posted by floorzone2 View Post
    no dont use the vapemate mate.you can have em both for $50 expressed if you like.dont have cartos though.i think the tank is a big mama as it has rounded top edges.sorry the pics are crook and it looks like there are marks on it but can assure you its water smears.
    Sorry mate,

I'm really only looking for liquinator tanks here,

Sorry if I have wasted your time.

Hi Floorzone 2,

I've done some thinking and I'd be willing to pay $25 for the vapemate + shipping if you want to get rid of it,

Let me know

Thanks,

sam
    floorzone2 likes this.

AVF Regular
    no worrys sam,i prefer to ship in the 500 gram express bags cause i keep em at home,its easier for me.so if your happy with $35.00 all up can put in the box saturday morning.
    Last edited by floorzone2; 22-03-13 at 08:26 PM. Reason: first name insert.
    RIP VP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast