Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Sik

Talking [***CLOSED***]Anyone interested in MAP tank Group buy ?

Original thread was about a MAP tank group buy....

" Anyone interested in a map tank group buy ?post here if you are... might buy a few and get em shipped here"

it is now about puppies, how cute they are and perhaps a new locally produced tank... See somewhere on page 3 / 4

will the mods be cheaper than a MAP tank, will they be shiney ? Will the puppy make it out of the drain pipe.

More news as it breaks this is Sik reporting for AVNews.... Stay tuned to general discussion to see what shiney mod Mick buys next and find out at 10 Who will be the next lucky receiver of a reo mod and will the postie actually knock.
    Last edited by Sik; 24-05-11 at 01:11 AM.
    Current Vape: Variable Wattage mod, EPM Boge tanks, Something Fruity

Hi Sik,

Would have have a link to the product for the n00bs (me) among us .
    JuiceWhore Sig

#1 on the spaceship
    Pro-Hairy dual weilder !

tas

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Hairy View Post
    Hi Sik,

Would have have a link to the product for the n00bs (me) among us .
    Yep, sorry but I don't even know what it is

AVF Regular
    I assume its the MAP tank from COV as below.

COV MAP Tank MOD

I would be interested, however I can't get the CE2's to work properly as they are, so don't know how they would work on a MAP Tank MOD?

VVF Grip 1 (Yukatan Rosewood Frame / Cocobolo Panels); VVF Grip 2 (Lacewood Sycamore Frame / Gmelia Burl Panels with Indian Rosewood Plunger); VAMO, Launcher, ATB (Kamagong), N-Zonic V III, Limited Sioux, Zen 2, Mini ATB, Vicious Ant Cyclone, ERA 1.5 dripper, ERA 1.5 bottom feeder, Immortalizer, AGA-T, RSST

Sik
    Yea, the ones richard linked COV or Moju Republic (thanks mick) stock them.

They run about 30 US each, sans shipping. so if 5-10 people are interested i might buy a few then can resend them to people from melbs without ridiculous shipping costs.

From what i hear one of the issues with CE2 wicking is that the wick is pressed hard against the casing... Not so much an issue with these (apparently)
    Current Vape: Variable Wattage mod, EPM Boge tanks, Something Fruity

AVF Regular
    Check out these too before you buy as they are made for an XL clearo to fit without any modification i think. I bought a couple of the originals though before this was an option.

http://www.mojurepublic.com/products/CLEARO-Tank.html

Perhaps worth checking out a few reviews not sure they are made by the same mob, but moju stock them both anyway

AVF Regular
    I think the COV mega tanks are much bigger, hold about 12 ml. Now if I could get one of those puppies working I would be in heaven, only having to change batteries for 3 days or so, rather than constant filling. Would be a joy, leaving for work in the morning, and only having to take an additional battery and a spare clearo incase of burnout or failure, rather than spare cartos, 510 T's bottles of juice and batteries. (I don't want top be caught short....LOL)

VVF Grip 1 (Yukatan Rosewood Frame / Cocobolo Panels); VVF Grip 2 (Lacewood Sycamore Frame / Gmelia Burl Panels with Indian Rosewood Plunger); VAMO, Launcher, ATB (Kamagong), N-Zonic V III, Limited Sioux, Zen 2, Mini ATB, Vicious Ant Cyclone, ERA 1.5 dripper, ERA 1.5 bottom feeder, Immortalizer, AGA-T, RSST

AVF Regular
    Yep I dont think Moju has the bigger tanks, but are you sure you want to walk around with a slurpy cup attached to your PV lol.

AVF Regular
    Might be better that walking around with my "man bag" full of spares. "Would you like that tank upsized sir?"

AVF Regular
    I am very interested but dont know what Ohms I need, I want one I can use on my eGo and one I can use on a PROVARI when I finally get one (in about 5 months time)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast